What's new

Scarecrow buff suggestions.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
So, we all saw Whiteboi's performance and it's obvious that Crow is extremely strong, but he's not as good as he could be, and with a minor change or two, he'd be near to perfect. I picked Crow up yesterday and have had about an hour in training mode with him and it's pretty obvious to me what he needs to succeed going forward.

My buff suggestions are as follows:

Increase the size of Scarecrow's feet, cause for real they are super tiny and it's bugging the shit out of me.

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
So, we all saw Whiteboi's performance and it's obvious that Crow is extremely strong, but he's not as good as he could be, and with a minor change or two, he'd be near to perfect. I picked Crow up yesterday and have had about an hour in training mode with him and it's pretty obvious to me what he needs to succeed going forward.

Increase the size of Scarecrow's feet, cause for real they are super tiny and it's bugging the shit out of me.

For a second I saw all the faces of triggered people who will check this thread just to write something like "TOOO ERLEH, WHITEBOI JUST WON A MAJOR OMGZORD GIT GUD"

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
Increase the drop rate on the hood that doesn't have the stupid cloth covering his eyes.

BigMacMcLovin

B2s and Birdarangs

Plot twist: Joke buff thread is undercover buff thread. Smaller feet=smaller hit box

I'm on to you, dammit

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
Increase the range on his d1. He doesn't have T-rex arms, but I'd prefer him to have spaghetti arms instead.