What's new

Scarecrow 50/50 after hard knockdown

Ninequads93

Beware your Fears
Have no idea if this is known only had a short time to play around with it but anywho here it is

Hard knockdown and Loops into itself and if you don't want to keep looping it you can go for mixups with command grab etc. after j.3

Superman rising grab beats it , pretty much loses to upwards reversals and forward moving since they move away from the j.3 but works on Fate like I said didn't test every character but u guys get the gist

Don't know who to tag since i dont go in the scarecrow forums much :(

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
All they have to do is block to put an end to it. Same thing if you J3~123 tele then rinse and repeat. They have to reverse block since J3 can hit ambiguous too after that. It only vortexes if they don't block.

Ninequads93

Beware your Fears
Not to be mean, but this isn't anything.
No it's all gud if you feel that way that is fine I just started playing scarecrow not too long ago and showed it to a scarecrow player and he thought it was gud so I posted it like I play cold and it gets over Colds Ice Wall wake up so might not b as useless as u believe

P.S just a small things for anyone that might not know in the corner it's better do f2 mb fearnado instead of f21 bcuz u can get way more damage

I think J3 into 123 mb scythegrab is more of what you want, leaves you at huge plus frames then you can go for low or overhead starter into another full combo that ends with scythe grab mb again for another mixup. This is a standing reset(ish). Pretty sure opponent can back dash or jump out, but if they disrespect, the damage output is dirty and looks smexy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

dansel

Noob
think J3 into 123 mb scythegrab is more of what you want, leaves you at huge plus frames then you can go for low or overhead starter into another full combo
scarecrow does not have an overhead starter beside b3. and b3 is not rly good closeup. scarecrows 50/50 are pressure or tick-throw :)

yea man very true at the time of me writing that i though b2,2,1 was overhead... just imagine if it was

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk