What's new

SB during Trance, and Rune Traps

ImmortalSkillit

SteeevRay
1man3letters

*video is finished uploading, enjoy!*

Put the video together rather quickly, but it shows a few things.

First few clips are of SB fading away after letting combos drop. After that, it shows that even though the window is small, Quan can keep his SB by using trance at the "right" moment when a opponent is getting up. If the opponent uses a wake up attack, there's a bigger window of opportunity, and of course you get the chance to stuff a wake up attack =P

With the bits against Kabal, it confirms that you can indeed reboost with a trance trade. Fun times

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
thank you so much for the video :D:D:D
only recently when ive tried to make my own have i found out how much effort goes into just a few min vid,
only this is great stuff and the quan forum should be jumping for joy that this info in out there now, situational or not, this is gold!

Flagg

Noob
1man3letters

*video is finished uploading, enjoy!*

Put the video together rather quickly, but it shows a few things.

First few clips are of SB fading away after letting combos drop. After that, it shows that even though the window is small, Quan can keep his SB by using trance at the "right" moment when a opponent is getting up. If the opponent uses a wake up attack, there's a bigger window of opportunity, and of course you get the chance to stuff a wake up attack =P

With the bits against Kabal, it confirms that you can indeed reboost with a trance trade. Fun times
This video was amazing.

Damn, between this and the Kano stuff Moist, me and Magic have been digging up, my two mains are going to seriously level up.

Good stuff man.