What's new

Saw fans! Bring back Saw game to steam stores worldwide!

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged

Saw game was removed from steam stores around the world some years ago. Since then, speculation has gone WILD and keys/gifts of the game are sold for insane amounts of money.

Since Spiral movie (Saw 9) is coming out, now it would be a great time for Konami to bring back Saw game to steam. It would sell like hotcakes due to hype of movie release, and fans could have this game on their library without having to pay an absurd amount of money.

We know that Konami can be stubborn. But let's try! Sign the petition, Saw fans!

Last edited:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Nice, never played the Saw games but heard it was good. Also, the new movie coming out is it a reboot or sequel? I kind of lost track after the first few then they had the supposed last one then the Saw All star survivors one and I just lost track lol

ismael4790

The games are not masterpieces or aaa at all, but they capture the atmosphere of the franchise really well and were quite underrated by the critics imo.

New movie won't be a reboot, they said. It's related with the previous movies, but I don't think it will be a continuation, but some sort of prequel, or in the middle of the others.

@MKF30 Sign the petition if you can, we are low on numbers yet!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
The games are not masterpieces or aaa at all, but they capture the atmosphere of the franchise really well and were quite underrated by the critics imo.

New movie won't be a reboot, they said. It's related with the previous movies, but I don't think it will be a continuation, but some sort of prequel, or in the middle of the others.

@MKF30 Sign the petition if you can, we are low on numbers yet!
Oh yeah, I see thanks. Didn’t know that.

ismael4790

Updated with a video to promote the petition, courtesy of the Youtuber JIGgameoverSAW

Last edited: