What's new

Saved data keeps resetting

Manticore

You will incubate my young!
Hi guys. So I've been having problems with my Injustice account. Anytime I start the game my saved data resets. All characters reset to lvl 1 I'm asked to play the turorials again etc. It happens every time I put the game on. Can anyone help, I'm desperate

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
Are you on PS4?

I know someone in the past was able to retrieve their saved progress online PSN somehow. Unfortunately I don't know the specifics.

Have you made sure you have the correct profile signed in? Restart you're PS4 (if you're on PS that is...) and verify you're signed in to the correct profile.

In really sorry dude that fucking sucks man. Wish you the best in getting it sorted. I'd be so damn frustrated and straight up bummed if I were to lose all my progress after al the hours I've put in.

Manticore

You will incubate my young!
Yhh, I've done all that. It really sucks. It's been this way for about two weeks. I'm at the end of my rope honestly

JesterSMX

It's too laggy to poke...
Ps4 menu under settings-> application saved data management-> saved data in system storage-> upload to online storage. Take a screen shot and post it here.