What's new

Sausage Party

Xerclipse

"I saw you staring"
"Once you see it, it will fuck you up for life" And it did to me. I am no stranger to disturbing things, racist jokes, sexist jokes, political statements, religious jokes, and sex scenes, but holy shit that movie was stupidly good and something else. I would not watch it again but it was funny. Do not bring your date or children. I would rather be locked in a room fighting Alien or Tanya players all day. I appreciate the movie as a student animator but I had never seen anything go THAT far before.

The political/religious satire statement was good but I think Zootopia did a better job addressing racism than Sausage Party did. Jewish Bagel..... Mexican Taco, then the "exterminate the juice." like really. No boundaries were crossed. I laughed at all the jokes but that may be a sign that Im not human?

The freaking orgy scene. Man I was like... okay people are having free love, and then it went on and on and it was ridiculous. However I liked Gum and Honey Mustard as the best characters of the movie.