San Francisco Bay Area tournaments/FGC growth

Bay Area Tournaments?

• Yes!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nah, I rather travel to SoCal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Good morning everyone.

I've been thinking about the FGC in the Bay Area, or lack thereof, and wanted to do something about it.

Currently there are tournaments every week in SoCal for various games, and I see nothing like that up here in the Bay. I would like to know your interest in entering events, or even just spectating/going for fun.

The first tournament I was planning on putting together would consist of Mortal Kombat 11, and other games that the majority feel like playing, but primarily MK11.

As far as location, I have a venue in mind in the East Bay (far East Bay) and would like to know how far people are willing to travel and where they're from (Or if you don't want to say exactly where you're from, one or two cities away from you is fine). This way I can see if I can find something at the center of you all to make traveling somewhat even for all.

Please let me know if you'd be interested. If you are, comment below with the options you'd like to see (I really want to have MK11 in there because there's virtually nothing for it, despite it being the most sold game if 2019 so far).

Thank you for taking the time to read and give me your thoughts.