What's new

Samurai Showdown TYM Sessions

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Apparently, been talking this out with a couple of y'all and love how you guys are getting into this game. Since more people here are getting this game, I wanted to start having sessions using their lobby system. It can fit up to 8 people which is good enough for a party to fight, learn, and just have fun!

Was thinking of starting this tomorrow because I also have to grind for EVO. Will this work out for you guys? If not, lets coordinate here and make this happen!

Righteous ;)

@Espio @Vslayer

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
Apparently, been talking this out with a couple of y'all and love how you guys are getting into this game. Since more people here are getting this game, I wanted to start having sessions using their lobby system. It can fit up to 8 people which is good enough for a party to fight, learn, and just have fun!

Was thinking of starting this tomorrow because I also have to grind for EVO. Will this work out for you guys? If not, lets coordinate here and make this happen!

Righteous ;)

@Espio @Vslayer
I like this idea.

Right now, I'm currently focusing most of my time on playing Sekiro, so it's not the best time for me to jump into a 3rd game, especially since I've got a full-time work schedule. After I'm finished with that, though, I'll probably end up getting the game and I'll get in on this for sure.