What's new

Saltiest dude on YouTube

2jz4lyfe

Green Lantern's got this!
Poor guy. If only he knew...

Lesson # 1: Don't play with gear

Lesson # 2: Don't spam the same 3 moves as Bane hoping something changes (grab charge, charge, b3)

Lesson # 3: Playing as Bane means literally everyone who can is going to zone you or "run away". Can't really complain about it.

Pretty sure this guy embodies 95% of the playerbase.
His newest video talks about him giving up on the game lmao.
He couldn't git gud fast enough

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
I watched his crazy rant about getting fired from his job and he puts two coworkers personal info out there and the city they live in and talks about how the one woman has a disability and that's karma....

This guy is fucking nuts, and absolute garbage at the game. And his hot take is that starfire is hot garbage. Pce

omooba

fear the moobs
Funny how yall are hating on the dude even though OP already said dude sucks and we should help him bruuuuuh

I remember this guy now. He'd constantly complain about spam in the room chat, had an over inflated W/L ratio and would decline any player that seemed decent.
this is why i get postured up and worried when I see a bad ratio and why I dont give a fuck about my player one. it only shows that i dont quit when i lose and that many people quit against me

SixPathsOfHate

Make triple skulls input BDF or DF Hold F
Ew he plays with gear on. Of course he's a salty scrub.
You noticed that too? Yea, I was gonna try and comment to help him out but I realized you probably one of those players that doesnt switch to competitive during a player game. Gotta get every advantage you can get I suppose.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Ok final thing, I say we help this dude out. We should go into his videos and give him tips. This way we could encourage someone to get into fighting games without going forward with bad habits
But if he gits gud he will become just another average/above average FG player of which we have have millions. On the other hand, right now we have this dude who puts up one hell of a netotigr-tier salt show.

In fact, this is where Poe's law kicks in - you can't tell if this is intentional or not at this point.

Hey guys. So I was surfing YouTube and it recommend this guy to me. I've watched most of his Injustice 2 vids. And they are ALL of him ranting about getting pressured and losing. Granted, some of his complaints are valid. But most aren't.

Now I get it. Some dudes will not put the time and patience into FGs. But don't sit there and complain when someone out plays you.

Ok final thing, I say we help this dude out. We should go into his videos and give him tips. This way we could encourage someone to get into fighting games without going forward with bad habits
gtfo with this shit.
thnx