What's new

Tech Saltfaces Meaty Play Doctor Mix ups

Justice

Noob
Near the end of this vid, I see Harley beating out Bane's Uppercut with what looks like a NJ1. Is this the case? If so, is there a specific setup Harley has to set this up? I only ask so that I might have some direction to look to see if Catwoman can get the same results :p

SaltFace NS

Ultimate Mileena Exterminator
Near the end of this vid, I see Harley beating out Bane's Uppercut with what looks like a NJ1. Is this the case? If so, is there a specific setup Harley has to set this up? I only ask so that I might have some direction to look to see if Catwoman can get the same results :p
It was neutral J2 & it is done off the 33 HKD then Harley forward dashes & goes for the NJ2.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Ok cool. I main Harley too. So maybe it be like. You aint play harley til you play "Elite or Saltface:D
Lol trust me Saltface makes you feel like you're playing Harley all wrong.

Only reason I got a match or two on him was from Yolo random factor stuff. Mirrors are fun/frustrating.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
This may sound like a smart ass remark, but it's really not:

What's the advantage of the Midscreen version of this over whatever setup I always see @AL Eevee do where he does a hard knock down (I think it's 21?), silly slides on top of me while I'm down, then does a neutral jump that can end up on either side and stuffs all the same wakeups the neutral jumps in that video would stuff?
Seems like either way the opponent has to make a guess after knockdown, but if I guess wrong on the ambiguous neutral jump I get full comboed, whereas if I guess wrong on this setup I eat 18%

SaltFace NS

This may sound like a smart ass remark, but it's really not:

What's the advantage of the Midscreen version of this over whatever setup I always see @AL Eevee do where he does a hard knock down (I think it's 21?), silly slides on top of me while I'm down, then does a neutral jump that can end up on either side and stuffs all the same wakeups the neutral jumps in that video would stuff?
Seems like either way the opponent has to make a guess after knockdown, but if I guess wrong on the ambiguous neutral jump I get full comboed, whereas if I guess wrong on this setup I eat 18%
That's a gimmick sir. It always crosses up unless you take a slight backstep or delays the J2. It's not a real mixup like what I have here.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Lol if you think that criticism makes me Salty then you really don't me at all.

He stated a question & I gave my answer...that's all.
I was talking about the picture, I dont care if you get pissed, Shit I love it when ppl get pissed on this forum, you should check out Real Talk thread, some entertaining shit.

E

Eldriken

WAIT. WAIT. WAIT.

Harley can actually stuff Bane's Venom Upper wake up with a certain set up? I didn't think that was possible for anyone. >_<

What a lucky bitch.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
That's a gimmick sir. It always crosses up unless you take a slight backstep or delays the J2. It's not a real mixup like what I have here.
Hmmm okay. I'm going to have to pay attention to it more then, because I can never tell when it does or doesn't crossup.

EDIT:

WAIT. WAIT. WAIT.

Harley can actually stuff Bane's Venom Upper wake up with a certain set up? I didn't think that was possible for anyone. >_<

What a lucky bitch.
Joker can too :joker:

SaltFace NS

I was talking about the picture, I dont care if you get pissed, Shit I love it when ppl get pissed on this forum, you should check out Real Talk thread, some entertaining shit.
I never been in there...hell I'll probably check it out on some free time.