What's new

Tech Saltfaces Meaty Play Doctor Mix ups

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
This is awesome, but I mean.... yay more wake up reverse/ Oki mix ups. I swear every character has something like this these days with either a 50 50 or a command grab. Good find regardless.

SaltFace NS

Ultimate Mileena Exterminator
@AK Dream Sword I owe this all to you for 1st giving me this idea about Meaty Play Doctor. You were a big part in this being found & created.

@AK RM Blake this is what I've been working on since my absence from Yomi. Harley now has real oki at last. She deserves it.

Last edited:

SaltFace NS

This is awesome, but I mean.... yay more wake up reverse/ Oki mix ups. I swear every character has something like this these days with either a 50 50 or a command grab. Good find regardless.
It took awhile to find hers though...took me an enormous amount of lab time & ideas from other players to yield the results you saw in the video.

SaltFace NS

Oh I believe you. You're definitely one of those players that puts in the time to make things happen, you can tell by the way you play. I'm voicing frustration with the game more than anything haha.
Trust me I know man. This game can be super frustrating at times. I think I only stick around because honestly Harley is my favorite character lol.