What's new

Sacrifice 250 Epic Gear in 5 MINUTES OR LESS

Zionix

AKA Ponkster

I discovered a glitch a couple days ago that lets you meet the sacrifice 250 epic gear requirement in 5 mins!
Glitch has been around since hackingfreak found it for farming multiverses.

Hopefully nrs fixes it and rollsback the accounts of those who exploited it.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
I feel like this kind of ruins it. It's definitely a cheat, and I don't really want to do it this way. Everyone else will, meaning who knows what order people would have really finished things in or how they did it.

The epic thing is also an epic PITA, so it's hard not to be tempted. Hard to blame anyone who does it.

I feel like this kind of ruins it. It's definitely a cheat, and I don't really want to do it this way. Everyone else will, meaning who knows what order people would have really finished things in or how they did it.

The epic thing is also an epic PITA, so it's hard not to be tempted. Hard to blame anyone who does it.
I made this public so that NRS can patch it with the next update. Although I understand your point, I think the requirements are ridiculous and hope they can scale it back a bit so that people don't resort to finding hacks for shortcuts like this.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
The thing about the gear is you are earning it for all characters at the same time, so the time investment is more valuable the more pieces you were inclined to go/suffer for. for this first round of us that only care about 1, it's a brutal climb for sure. I do have +50-75 epics for several characters right now that don't have towers yet. The second set players are going to be in better position to get things done quicker I think.

I still would have preferred 4000 min and 100 epics. I would have my minutes by now, and be close on the epics without any of this. I'm starting to feel like I've done more than enough and just want to go back to doing what I want.

WW magically had her first gear recipient tonight according to the leader board. Coincidence? Probably not. (edit: And now I see the thread with vid)

Last edited:

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
Can you check if it still works after todays patch ? I tried it and it worked one time. But after second sacrifice it was gone . Idk if I f**** up or its patched .