What's new

General/Other - Cassie Cage Russian ESL player Lar throws last round vs Erron

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Oh, the salt.
Those of you that haven't seen the hype matches between a pretty good Cassie and Erron missed out on a pretty decent BO5. Erron tied 2-2 and took the last round close by the Cassie player literally throwing, using Hollywood's enhanced upkick move and getting punished for a full Brutality combo.

The tournament goes on though, watch netherrealm's twitch to see more.

Oh, the salt.
Those of you that haven't seen the hype matches between a pretty good Cassie and Erron missed out on a pretty decent BO5. Erron tied 2-2 and took the last round close by the Cassie player literally throwing, using Hollywood's enhanced upkick move and getting punished for a full Brutality combo.

The tournament goes on though, watch netherrealm's twitch to see more.
Yeah, the last move was stupid. I was hoping he will run... But anyway it was fun, also Dangos is my friend from my town and it wasn't very bad to lose.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Yeah, the last move was stupid. I was hoping he will run... But anyway it was fun, also Dangos is my friend from my town and it wasn't very bad to lose.
You played very well, there is no shame in that loss. I could see that you were nervous. For how little time you have had to prepare for the fight, you were great. Thank you for the great match!

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Maybe some people should spend less time in the lab and more time doing some educational studying
:DOGE

http://gyazo.com/ac3a3459eadef4c204621db16e9b9816

If I "throw a match" on purpose. Literally that statement means is up to interpretation and isn't clear. You can Literally throw a match by letting someone win. As in he "literally did that". For literally implies what was said, was meant. Since you said the "player literally" this implies that he either let them win or he literally THREW a controller. Since the player himself couldn't throw the other player unless he suplexed that opponent via WorldStarHipHop. If you said he wins the tournament with a hug LITERALLY. Then it works a bit better. But in its current context it isn't actually as clear as you think.

Although I got it, technically it is inaccurate. But yeah.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
The only thing literal here is this guy's mind. :D
I hope next time he hears that speeding cars are cool he won't try to catch one to check its temperature..
smh