What's new

Rush down: Kabal vs. Nightwolf

Who's rushing game is better? Kabal or Nightwolf?

• Total voters
NinjaGrinder said:
look DatBoyMook, I think this thread is about NW Vs Kabal rush down game Vs all the rest. not a match between kabal and nw ;)
I think too that nw is a good matchup against kabal, but that doesn't make him better than kabal. kabal rush game can beat easily more chars than nw's. I think that is this thread about. :D
I also get what your saying. I was just posting MY Xbox Live experience, which hasnt been such a big one due to me being new and all. :(

MKK hanzo

Well welcome to the UMK bandwagon! Read the strategy guides, watch some vids (matches and combos) and overall PRACTICE a lot. UMK3 is one of those games that you can be playing a year and not getting well into it for some strange factor. Specially after ppl have played tekken or SF.

Feel fre to visit also www.mkkompetitive.com.ve for some info (in spanish) and vids on my youtube profile:

www.youtube.com/mkkhanzohasashi

MKK hanzo_hasashi said:
Well welcome to the UMK bandwagon! Read the strategy guides, watch some vids (matches and combos) and overall PRACTICE a lot. UMK3 is one of those games that you can be playing a year and not getting well into it for some strange factor. Specially after ppl have played tekken or SF.

Feel fre to visit also www.mkkompetitive.com.ve for some info (in spanish) and vids on my youtube profile:

www.youtube.com/mkkhanzohasashi
HEY THATS WHERE I RECOGNIZED YOUR NAME FROM...YOUTUBE.
I seen alot of your videos and they rock. Yea man I will practice alot. I have my Xbox 360 and a Internet connection(as you can tell...lol) but I am using a Gateway(Modem/ Router) and it is not compatible with the Xbox 360. I have to wait until monday until my ISP brings me a regular cable modem.
What really pisses me off though is the fact that you cant play your XBLArcade games when your Offline. I think that is BS. So that means right now I am actually playing the trial game. :( Yea, my life sucks.

I can't play any of my XBLA games offline because I had to send in my console and got a different one and some retarded DRM shit on the games prevents them from being the full version on a different console.

Compy386 said:
I can't play any of my XBLA games offline because I had to send in my console and got a different one and some retarded DRM shit on the games prevents them from being the full version on a different console.
Same here. :(

Just from my experience i would say nightwolf has the better rushdown, but that may just be because usually when i fight people, if they are playing nightwolf they are always going for the rush down and kabal players tend to play more defensively, looking for spin opportunities.