What's new

Rupaul's Drag Race/Dragula Talk

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I know there's some fans of the series up in here! So now we have a place to discuss the show and everything DRAG! We're at the season finale tonight and excited as hell on how these Queens will turn it out! If you're a fan of the show who do you think will take the crown toniiiight ?Question mark?

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I agree 100% if your picking the right answer I want yvie to win too, but I feel they gonna copout
Hmmmm.....i dunno....video have surfaced of Ms Silky's performance at a nightclub. And baaaaby let me tell you. She is not the performer i thought she was.....She literally had a wig malfunction and gave up on stage. It was a travesty! So i dont think shes ready for the crown yet.

A'Queria is the typical pageant Queen. Big hair, extravagant dresses, but she lacks that X factor.

Kinda the same with Brooklyn. Shes a phenomenal Queen but sometimes shes boring as fuck.

Yvie is the only one that fits gives great performances, remain true to herself, and look RIGHTEOUS! Im rooting for her tonight and i will have my glass of wine ready to scream at my TV lol

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I am 100% #TeamIvy I really fell in love with this bitch the moment she walked that workroom, which is great considering she was a HUGE underdog.
But I wouldn’t mind Brooke winning either since she slated the competition.

I would hate to see Silky win tbh... can’t stand Eureka 2.0 thx bye.

(If the spoilers are true then this will be a great season finale)

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I am 100% #TeamIvy I really fell in love with this bitch the moment she walked that workroom, which is great considering she was a HUGE underdog.
But I wouldn’t mind Brooke winning either since she slated the competition.

I would hate to see Silky win tbh... can’t stand Eureka 2.0 thx bye.

(If the spoilers are true then this will be a great season finale)
DONT SAY THE SPOILERS!! A big reason why i stay off that sub reddit cuz i hear its filled Drag Race spoilers which is stupid. BUT i heard somebody got booted from the finale because Rupaul's staff found out somebody was uploading information on Reddit the same night they were filming. OOOP!

projectzero00

nomnomnom
I'm pretty sure it's gonna be between Yvie and Brooke. I've loved the first since the moment she walked in the werkroom and disliked the latter equally. I don't know why but there's just something fake and....off about her? I could not see why the judges loved her so much she brings nothing new to the table! Plus I don't want another white blond winner ;)

I'm glad to see some fellow drag race stans in here henny!

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I'm pretty sure it's gonna be between Yvie and Brooke. I've loved the first since the moment she walked in the werkroom and disliked the latter equally. I don't know why but there's just something fake and....off about her? I could not see why the judges loved her so much she brings nothing new to the table! Plus I don't want another white blond winner ;)

I'm glad to see some fellow drag race stans in here henny!
I mean, she's a Queen herself ;)

One day I shall audition....One day :)

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Omg can you imagine? A fellow MK geek that's on Drag Race? I'll stan hard! So excited it's coming to the UK
BabY! Its about time a Gamer Queen like Ms Ava sets the werk room on fiyah! But once she has to move first in order to make that happen. But trust me, ill let yall know ;)

And I FORGOT ITS GOING TO THE UK!! When does that start!?!

Tanya-Fan-28

TanyaShouldBeInMK11
Still waiting for the day a contestant channels an MK gurl. Valentina kinda looked like short haired Skarlet on her elimination day in S9 but that was before MK11. Imagine seeing a queen do Sindel or Kitana. Maybe even Cetrion if they're extra. (TBH who isn't extra on rpdr?)

kevkopdx

Noob
I’m just gonna say that none of these queens excite me and I felt this was the most boring season to date. I feel like Yvie should win but Brooklyn is going to win. I have to say, after seeing Yvie’s dragcon outfit and reunion outfit, I’m totally confused on what her actual aesthetic is.
I’m really hoping to be blown away by some performances tonight but I won’t hold my breath haha

• Brooke was solid during the whole show, but seeing how icy she was during the reunion really soured me on her.
  • I love silky's personality (seeing the humility later on was really neeeded however), but she's just not polished enough.
  • I wish Brooke and Silky would do the dragon ball fusion dance and become the perfect queen.
Realistically i'm team Yvie, I always like the oddball queens. She might have had her insufferable moments, but I still really like her.
For the most part, the past winners seem to have a certain quality where they can carry the legacy forward in their own way and i believe Yvie has that quality more than anyone else this season.

Also i think it'll come down to Yvie and brooke, they'll probably want to try to recreate their previous epic lipsync....

Last edited:
My wife and I watched the first four or five seasons and then we just kind of fell out of it. I think we didn’t get logo anymore or something. Shows is gold though.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Yassss! Yvie won <3 thank god she did!!

They had to listen to the audience this time tbh, after the fuckery did with the double crown they gave to Monet for... no reason at all, this was needed.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
YAAAAAAAAAAASSS! I was screaming my damn head off! So happy for Yvie! And I called that shit! Silky's ass AGAIN was flopping all over the damn stage....ugh....A'keria was boring as hell and didnt even know the words! Yup, i caught that Tea. She served NOTHING. And Brooke was doing damn perioetts for no reason. Meh. Yvie had that X factor because she SERVED he Lip SYNC more than stunts.