What's new

Running

Jbog

Noob
Is anyone else noticing the walk back meta in this game similar to injustice the come get me so i can counter type play being very rewarding? Still like the game but gets old

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Is anyone else noticing the walk back meta in this game similar to injustice the come get me so i can counter type play being very rewarding? Still like the game but gets old
That’s kinda how footsies work in SF-style games.

You really need patience to play a traditional-style neutral. Work your way in and block, learn to dash into normals when appropriate. Learn to use any big advancing normal/special your character has (almost everybody has one).

Otherwise just play an anime game and triple-jump/air wavedash/divekick in to your heart’s content.

Last edited:

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Yes, in fact, I feel the average player doesn’t take advantage of this enough. I see it so often where even my opponent will have the life lead and be in a great spot on the screen. They will be properly spaced out, and be in an advantageous position all around. Then... they just get impatient and just start advancing. Which will only ever help me, and it does, so I end up taking all that advantage they had away from them.

In MK11 and in life, patience is a virtue.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Lots of characters have advancing moves of various, often ridiculous ranges that you can learn to space and catch people with.
Jade for example, is the queen of fucking you up for shimmying. Not as much as Liu or Erron but she has her own tools to teach people to stop that shit.
Except for Scorpion because apparently even though Air Glaive is not the same thing as Glaive, Air Teleport is the same thing as Teleport somehow.

CO-KANO

psn: UNFUCxWITABLE_1
Yes, in fact, I feel the average player doesn’t take advantage of this enough. I see it so often where even my opponent will have the life lead and be in a great spot on the screen. They will be properly spaced out, and be in an advantageous position all around. Then... they just get impatient and just start advancing. Which will only ever help me, and it does, so I end up taking all that advantage they had away from them.

In MK11 and in life, patience is a virtue.
You do this to me almost daily