What's new

Running Mame on Mac Emulating Windows

MRIGOTBASS

We have several players that are using a Macintosh computer running IOS with a Windows Emulator, then running Mame on top of the Emulated Windows within IOS.

I would like to ask the experts their professional opinion on this setup.

@Shock @Konqrr

Your input would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
We have several players that are using a Macintosh computer running IOS with a Windows Emulator, then running Mame on top of the Emulated Windows within IOS.

@Shock @Konqrr

Thanks.
I have zero experience using modern macs. Sorry I can't be of help.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter

@Shock @Konqrr

Thanks.
We have run tournaments using this type of setup with @Mikemetroid and he may be able to shed some light on it. The most general info I can give is to run USB polling rate program to make sure every port is at 1000 mHz, which you should do on any PC running an emulator regardless of OS emulation or not.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?

@Shock @Konqrr

Thanks.
Don't use a windows emulator, just install windows itself via Bootcamp. What mac model do they have?