What's new

Run-ins with pro players online

asddgd

Noob
Dont remember the name but pretty sure he was pro the way he picked kang and yelled bodied every hit he landed and called me a f***ot. Good times

thlityoursloat

kick kick
I played against perfect legend once, but it was laggy as shit (I was on wifi at that point tbh) and he was playing the most unorthodox Lao ever. Like doing strings into teleport and dive kicking all over the place.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
Maybe but I doubt it, I don’t pay attention honestly. I have been blown out many times by really good players tho. They probably wouldn’t match me with those pro players, I have never gotten above grandmaster in ranked.

Maybe but I doubt it, I don’t pay attention honestly. I have been blown out many times by really good players tho. They probably wouldn’t match me with those pro players, I have never gotten above grandmaster in ranked.
He was in grandmaster and this was my match to get in. This is highest I've ever made it in KL and I still don't a winning record.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
He was in grandmaster and this was my match to get in. This is highest I've ever made it in KL and I still don't a winning record.
Oh ok, yeah I have probably gotten my ass kicked by pros and didnt even realize it lol. It doesn’t take a pro to beat me tho. I just look at the ping, I don’t pay attention to the names.

t3kwytch3r

Stone-Kold-Zoner
I came across VideoGamesYo before he blew up in fame and before the patch. I remember thinking cuz of his name "Ah, this guy is probably a casual, should be easy. Oh he picked Shao Kahn, lmao rip" And then he proceeded to beat me.

I honestly don't remember if it was a wash or a close match but i do know i got a strong early lead, which added to my underestimation of him as an opponent.

I’ve okayed a lot of pros, I uploaded a lot of it on my YouTube when I win lmao. The one of note though is love thoughts and ninja killa. I couldn’t take a round off either. I almost took a round off ninja killa but love thoughts made me look like I just picked up the game

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I play with TitaniumTigerz a lot since he joined our league! He’s a super cool dude and kindly offered some training lessons.

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
Haven't played any this game that I'm aware of although in previous games I've played Big D, WoundCowboy, Dragon, Forever King, Dab, and Curbolicious. Only one I did decent against was Big D but he wasn't even using his main so there's that.

Jeffrey Wolf

YouTube: Jeffrey B Wolf
While grinding Totemic, played King Gambler:

WoundCowboy:

DeadlyRebel, Infinitii, and 2eZ:

Some wins and some losses, but all fun matches =)