What's new

[RUMOR] More evidence points towards next three Injustice DLC's

STORMS

Owner / Director
Administrator
TYM forum member, MisterSpyker has stumbled upon some interesting information that will either leave you more skeptical or a believer in the previous rumors. We say "rumor(s)" because until confirmed by NetherRealm Studios/Warner Bros... that is all they are.

MisterSpyker posted some interesting information coming from "Delart", which is apparently a Brazilian dubbing studio. On their facebook page they posted a list of characters they matched names up with for who dubbed their voices. The list includes all Injustice: Gods Among Us characters including...
Delart Estúdios Cinematográficos
Injustice: Gods Among Us (Game) - Warner Bros

Direção de dublagem: Manolo Rey

Batman: Ettore Zuim
Superman: Guilherme Briggs
Green Lantern: Philippe Maia
Wonder Woman: Priscila Amorim
Catwoman: Adriana Torres
Lex Luthor: Marcelo Matos
Joker: Isaac Schneider
Bane: Paulo Bernardo
Flash: Marcelo Garcia
Nightwing: Manolo Rey
Cyborg: Eduardo Borgerth
Green Arrow: Julio Chaves
Shazam: Marco Antonio
Hawkgirl: Andrea Murucci
Sinestro: Márcio Simões
Black Adam: Alexandre Moreno
Harley Quinn: Iara Riça
Solomon Grundy: Ronaldo Júlio
Ares: Luiz Carlos Persy
Doomsday: Samir Murad
Deathstroke: Jorge Vasconcellos
Killer Frost: Gabriella Bicalho
Zod: Dário de Castro
Scorpion: Eduardo Dascar
Bat Girl: Guilene Conte
Aquaman: Luiz Feier
Ravena: Mariana Torres
injsp.jpg
However, this list does not have Lobo included.

You be the judge... fraud or legit?

Full credit goes to MisterSpyker
Original thread, here.

Eddyward

Noob
Someone said that the voice actor for Ares has also voiced Lobo, so that could be the reason he's missing. And as FEU said:

Now the most important information is this: Dário de Castro is the voice of Martian Manhunter on Justice League cartoons. Eduardo Dascar is the voice of Captain Cold. Guilene Conte is the voice of Batgirl AND Black Canary
Probably Zod, Scorpion and Batgirl are placeholders names..
All of them make more sense than any of these rumored DLC. Except Zod because that would be some extreme promotion for Man of Steel. Didn't Ed Boon say in some video interview that he wanted Injustice to be a DC-only game, with no Mortal Kombat or other guest characters? Or was that only meant for the initial cast?

I would personally like different characters, especially Starfire and Brainiac, but I don't really mind who gets in as long as they are good characters that add depth and variety to the game. If Batgirl and Zod are in the game and play similarly to Batman and Superman, then that's the only time I'll say there's a problem. At any rate, NRS is an awesome company that makes great design decisions, and I trust them to make good DLC; hopefully they make more than 1 DLC pack, especially if it's these characters, because there are so many DC characters that could be in the game. Don't necessarily want Scorpion robbing a spot from substantial DC characters.

If Batgirl is in the game, I'd probably still end up playing her even though I'm not a fan of her lol.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Personally I think it is a great DLC list. I obviously have a bias regarding my affinity for the Mortal Kombat series. Scorpion in the game would really complete it for me personally.

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
This better be fraud. I'm OK with Lobo, cause he is original (I hope), but those 2 frauds Zod and Batgirl, really NRS ? As if this game doesn't have clones enough already. Scorpion idea is beyond (soap bar in my mouth), unless they bring back his MKD costume.

NightTrauma

Kung Fu Treachery
Injustice and MK need to remain separate entities. What was the point in going out of their way to make them so different only to toss in Scorpion?

Freddy wasn't too bad because I technically got him free thanks to the pass, but if this list is true I payed $20 for Lobo.

I love Scorpion and Batgirl, but one does not belong and the other would be better suited as a skin. Fuck Zod.

Tavaski

Get tough, or die
This definitely confirms more than one season pass, it'll be cruel to give us just those four only.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
What is with all the Scorpion hate? This is predominantly an MK website right? I have heard the arguments, but they just aren't concise.

Nah we love Scorpion here but the idea of him getting in should make us all cringe... The rest of the MK haters out there will be like "Ok hahaha they say this game isnt a MK remake, ha ha ha"... It will give the idiots out there extra ammo... In the end, I mean, who cares what idiots think , but it will certainly stunt the games growth a little IMO....

Le Froglet

GT: TheFrog 87
It's DC ..separate IP different game, and they keep saying it's a whole new thing not Mortal Kombat so why put Scorpion in there, it's just bent. Okay he's Boon's favourite char but he shouldnt be in this game at all.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Nah we love Scorpion here but the idea of him getting in should make us all cringe... The rest of the MK haters out there will be like "Ok hahaha they say this game isnt a MK remake, ha ha ha"... It will give the idiots out there extra ammo... In the end, I mean, who cares what idiots think , but it will certainly stunt the games growth a little IMO....
Yeah. I understand this argument and it makes sense. Its just that as a guest character he is a really good choice. I cant think of a better guest if we had to have one. In the end... with the DLC choices Lobo, Batgirl, and Zod... do you really want NRS to pick another DC character. With our luck we might get Matter Eater Lad.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Some people say those actors also voiced MMH, Captain Cold and Black Canary, but if you go to the facebook page you dont read:

MMH: Dário de Castro
Captain Cold: Eduardo Dascar
Black Canary: Guilene Conte

What you read is:

Zod: Dário de Castro
Scorpion: Eduardo Dascar
Bat Girl: Guilene Conte

So the worries are legit...unless this is all planned from start to troll people, and knowing Boon... the hope.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Premium Supporter
I think everyone needs to calm down.

Remember when everyone bitched about Raven and Killer Frost needing to be in the game even though they're not super mainstream characters? Well, I'm not near my console right now, but I'm pretty sure they're in the damn game.

I'm skeptical about these being the 4 DLCs (aside from Lobo, obviously), but I was also skeptical about Freddy, which I will admit was fucking stupid as hell.

Honestly, I'd be ok with Scorpion being in kind of as a troll thing, but I don't want online play turning into Scorpionfest like MK9 was. Especially considering this is not an MK game.

Call me crazy, but as good as this game turned out, I trust NRS to do the right thing. Personally, I think Black Canary is just as shitty an addition as Batgirl, but I guess we will have to wait to complain. There's NO WAY Martian Manhunter isn't in this game, he's just way too popular and a huge part of the Justice League. Plus, the model of him in-game looks badass. What a waste it would be to completely redesign a character only to just let him be in the background. Also, I think the idea of Swamp Thing in this game is just too fun and interesting for NRS to ignore.

Just wait and see what happens before you complain. Once we confirm that the DLC IS indeed Batgirl, Zod and Scorpion, then complain. =)

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
lol lobo looks pretty badass so i dont mind him being in and he was a pretty requested character
Yeah. He was one of the characters I wanted in as well. I just thought he would probably receive some hate. No one loves the Batgirl or Zod. Everyone jumping on Scorpions case just because he doesn't wear tights smh.

Knoterror

Premium
Premium Supporter
Everybody needs to get the hell out of here with the "I dont want MK in my Injustice!" whining. First of all, show some respect to NRS. Secondly, there already IS, or haven't you noticed Quan Chi's amulet in the Metropolis stage?