What's new

Rumble In The Tundra 7: November 11-12, Buffalo NY

Ludi

Noob
Experiencing a drought of high level, high stakes, high earning Injustice tournaments now that the Pro Series is over? How about an Injustice 2 tournament with a $500 pot bonus (courtesy of KiT Gaming)? Still playing MKXL? Interested in competing in tournaments not limited to:

- Tekken 7 - $1000 pot bonus

- Marvel vs Capcom Infinite - $500 pot bonus

- Street Fighter 5 - $750 pot bonus

- Super Smash Bros 4 - $250 pot bonus

Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2nd - $250 pot bonus

A FREE ENTRY Tekken Decathlon -$250 Pot Bonus

Injustice 2 - $500 pot bonus (courtesy of KiT Gaming)

King of Fighters Decathlon (format rules up soon!)

King of Fighters 14

Pokken Tournament

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

Mortal Kombat XL

BlazBlue Central Fiction

Super Street Fighter 2: Turbo (arcade)

Windjammers (arcade)

Killer Instinct

SoulCalibur 2 HD (ps3)

SoulCalibur 5 (ps3)

Mystery Game Tournament???

Tekken 3v3s

Smash Melee Doubles

Smash 4 Doubles

Smash 64 Singles

and more?

If any of this seems worthwhile (and trust me it is) consider on November 11-November 12 going to Rumble in the Tundra 7: The Premier Buffalo Fighting Game Tournament!

Pre-register online at https://smash.gg/tournament/rumble-in-the-tundra-7/details before October 1st to save $10 than registering for the month of October, and $20 from onsite registration (and safety from the unseeded pools). More info, including the location of our 24 hour open venue can be found at https://www.facebook.com/events/1003289739806033/?ti=icl

For all NRS players, and competitors of any game(s) this is an event you won’t want to miss!

MissKanzuki

Sponsored Tekken player
Ok, I asked my sponsor to send me here for Tekken, but they wanted me to go to Dreamhack Denver. Since I’m new to the team I can’t go rocking the boat so if they send me it’s only as a courtesy to me.
I understand they (as in Brian) wants people to sign up early, but now that I’ve signed on with this team, it ain’t 100% up to me, but I’ll try..