What's new

Combo List - Smoke Robo Smoke Combo Thread

Jay Rupp

Human Smoke or Riot
i have been making people mad with his invis stuff because of the set up you can use to go into invisible and then right after you can go right into pressure and people have been sending me hate messages because he is hard to see lol but yeah it is amazing to use invisible combos and set ups
Yeah I've found some pretty ambiguous shit with his smoke animations after some strings.

Easy 42% 1 bar midscreen jumpin combo. Its 41% without the jip.

32% midscreen meterless, gotta say Mr Stinky Can has a lot of combo potential.
Ok well y'all didnt put inputs but the first vid inputs from what i saw were "Jip, b3U4xxDB4, 4, bf1, jip, f13xxsmokebomb, Njp, b13+4

ArmageddonUMK

Hipster Spectral Player
I've been ending with 21 into reset. Haven't actually labbed 3xxfade but the one time I felt frisky and tried it in a match I got poked. Probably just my timing. I can post a vid of it in a match for whoever asked

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
I've been ending with 21 into reset. Haven't actually labbed 3xxfade but the one time I felt frisky and tried it in a match I got poked. Probably just my timing. I can post a vid of it in a match for whoever asked
I favour 21 over 3~Fade as well. I get to say my stamina, just incase something crazy happens.

+24 on hit is enough to mixup the opponent and you use less resources.

TheKingsAutopsy

The Bow, The Bird
I'm really trying to make Smoke work here but unless we dog up some serious dirt it's looking like he's the worst cyborg. Shame too, he's my favorite MK character.

MadeFromMetal

Heart From Iron, Mind From Steel.
I've been ending my vortexes in Ji2. It's +50 on hit and with a slight delay when you hit the ground you can reset the combo counter for both the overhead and the low.

Just posting some combos I made a little easier/optimized.

(starter)(ex)SB-NJP-B21-F21xTrident-JIP-F43x(grab/tele). 28-32%

(starter)xEX Tele-NJP-4xTrident-JIP-4xSB-4xtele. 36-41%

You can replace the 4xTele with JIKxgrab for 1% less and screen positioning. Omit the NJP if using F43.

Corner only-
(starter)(ex)SB-NJP-4-21-114xTrident-JIP-F43xgrab. 31-33%

(starter)EX Tele-NJP-21-114xTrident-JIP-F43xgrab 37-38%

F43xEX Tele-21-114xTrident-JIP-F43xgrab 42%

In any of these combos you can omit the JIP-F43xgrab and just do F43xTele to stay right on top of them for 1-2% less.

Phew,now to go work on F4D12 combos.

my hands hurt from all the optimising.

help

Last edited:

Gafar_NN

The Flash
So guys, can some one post b1 and d3 combo's starters, and want see b3u4 ex-tele combo.
Don't have time to created by myself :(
Sorry for my eng.

So guys, can some one post b1 and d3 combo's starters, and want see b3u4 ex-tele combo.
Don't have time to created by myself :(
Sorry for my eng.
Any of the combos I just posted with the prefix (starter) can be done off B3xSB and B1xEXSB.

Currently looking for a swag B3U4 combo just for you friendo

Gafar_NN

The Flash
B3U4xEX Tele-F21xTrident-JIP-4xSB-4xTele/JIKxgrab 34%
Oh nice, ty. This combo good, coz you can hit confirm b3, or take some advantage on block, I think.
But overhead combo so bad :(
You mast have bar and only one hit, can't hit confirm :(
And what about vortex, when you ji-2,3(3) and after overhead or low again, mb ji2 and after do vortex? Coz ji2 +50 on hit. So opponent can't use armor or random mesh something?
I hope you understand what I mean

Oh nice, ty. This combo good, coz you can hit confirm b3, or take some advantage on block, I think.
But overhead combo so bad :(
You mast have bar and only one hit, can't hit confirm :(
And what about vortex, when you ji-2,3(3) and after overhead or low again, mb ji2 and after do vortex? Coz ji2 +50 on hit. So opponent can't use armor or random mesh something?
I hope you understand what I mean
I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to ask about the vortex, but when ending a combo with 3xphase toward for the vortex I don't believe they can even armor,let alone poke.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
s4 anti air:

4, f4d1~bf1, ji1, 4~db1, f34~db4 (30%)

There is more damage (you can go 4, 4) but this works from all distances as long as you catch them in the air.

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
Useful Blockstrings:

Doing Nothing:

b1 (OH starter, doesn't link into SB)
f1
b2
f2
b12+4
f13
b21
b214
f21
f213
f214
b2d4u3
f4d1
f42
f43

Linking Something:

All that ~Smoke Bomb (SB), EXSmoke Bomb, EXTrident, Fade Torwards, or Fade Away

Starters:

111 (fastest)
b1 (doesn't link into SB)
f13 (furthest)
b21 (doesn't link into SB)
f21
b3 (low starter)
f4
f4d1 (links into Trident only)

Enders:

21/4~Fade Towards
b12+4 (close, switches sides)
f43~Tele (close, same side)
EDIT f43~Air Throw (far, same side)

Midscreen Meterless:

Starter~SB, NJP, 4~Trident, ji1, Ender
Starter~Trident, ji1, 4~SB, NJP, Ender

NJP, 4~Trident, ji1, 4~SB, Ender

AA4, f13~Trident, ji1, 4~SB, Ender

1 Bar Midscreen:

Starter~EXTele, NJP, 4~Trident, ji1, 4~SB, Ender (b12+4, jk~Tele, or jk~Air Throw)
Starter~EXTrident (safe), ...

Corner Meterless:

Starter~SB, NJP, 4, 114~Trident, ji1, f43~Air Throw
Starter~Trident, NJP, 4, 4~SB, f43~Air Throw

NJP, 4, 114~Trident, ji1, 4~SB, b12+4/jk~Air Throw

AA4, f13~Trident, NJP, 4~SB, f43~Air Throw

1 Bar Corner:

Starter~EXTele, NJP, 4, 114~Trident, ji1, 4~SB, b12+4/jk~Air Throw
Starter~EXTrident (safe), ...

EDIT: Not perfect, but a good starting point for people wanting to learn Smoke.
More corner damage probably comes from 114~Trident in the corner instead of 4~Trident.
Same for f43~Air Throw instead of f43~Tele.

Last edited:

Gafar_NN

The Flash
I
I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to ask about the vortex, but when ending a combo with 3xphase toward for the vortex I don't believe they can even armor,let alone poke.
I try to ask, when you do 3-phase, pressure after, guaranted? Or opponent have any option to go out?