What's new

Robin's gap between MB Divekick.

JDE

Pick up & kill it & kill it & kill it!
I'm not sure if this was mentioned or not, but while in the lab, I tested this further with every character. The Ex divekick is safe at -6 & creates distance between him & his opponent. Every character can interrupt him if the player makes the read & dash over behind him. Harley Quinn is the only character who can't react to it because she cartwheels instead of dashing or teleporting.

This is nothing that's groundbreaking between him & the cast. It's match up specific & it doesn't mean that he can't do it of course. This is just if someone makes the read on him, they can do something about it. Just posting so that people can see in case the people who are complaining go to asking for any unnecessary changes. It's useful. If something else comes up that I find with each character, I'll post whatever I can here, discord, & twitter so that people will be able to adjust properly with no issues.

PS yes I kept messing up the ender, but this is just showing the gap.

@Pig Of The Hut @16 Bit @REO & guys of TYM

Last edited:
Yes, but there would be no need really since he's already unsafe from the regular version.
Well the need is that you dont have to react then. Since you should always dash when you block dive kick. There is no choice, therefore robins dive kick is zero threat on block. Sorry I couldn't test as I am away from the game. Thank you very much for the help though.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Well the need is that you dont have to react then. Since you should always dash when you block dive kick. There is no choice, therefore robins dive kick is zero threat on block. Sorry I couldn't test as I am away from the game. Thank you very much for the help though.
his dive kick is a bill of goods...so sad really.

Its ok dude. you can go through Flashes entire move list and it is all garbage. Its putting the pieces all together thats important.