What's new

Robin Restand Trait Set Up

Chimbz

I named my dick Grayson
This seems interesting! Assassin's strike is +5 on hit if I'm not mistaken. I don't have access to the frame data right now, how much is trait on startup? However, I feel that it still isn't a great mixup because if you hit the opponent with trait you're too far to get any damage. Seems more of a tool to get the afraid to move.

gam224

The world's least hype player
This seems interesting! Assassin's strike is +5 on hit if I'm not mistaken. I don't have access to the frame data right now, how much is trait on startup? However, I feel that it still isn't a great mixup because if you hit the opponent with trait you're too far to get any damage. Seems more of a tool to get the afraid to move.
+1 fam

You can get more damage for this setup.

Starter xx mb-db2 b3 trait 212xxbf3.
I find that I drop 212 more often than not, so I opt for b12 for consistency's sake. (Still more dmg than with the d2)

You can get this setup from f21b2

f21b2 d2xxTrait 212xxbf3

I don't use the bomb in this situation, as the explosion can be jumped. Teleport isn't + either and will probably get stuffed. Go for close blue trait so they restand with bluetrait behind them. Its great. Its a safe-to-plus on block launcher that starts in 7 frames and will catch jumps.

Last edited: