What's new

Robin General Discussion Thread

Snibbor

Yarrrr Matey
Not too useful but Robin's b2 actually has some low profiling properties, I tested it against some projectiles and it consistently goes under Supermans db3 laser, Jokers gunshot, Firestorms bf1, and Supergirls Standing 4 laser. Also any range that you can duck Doctors Fates df1, you can low profile with b2 as well.

Nexallus

From Takeda to Robin
Not too useful but Robin's b2 actually has some low profiling properties, I tested it against some projectiles and it consistently goes under Supermans db3 laser, Jokers gunshot, Firestorms bf1, and Supergirls Standing 4 laser. Also any range that you can duck Doctors Fates df1, you can low profile with b2 as well.
I've only found the b2 low profiling to be useful against Doctor Fate's Amon Ra Blast, so if you have more information by all means, do share.

Snibbor

Yarrrr Matey
I posted this in the MU discussion thread but nobody's posted there in over a month so I'm going to repost it here.

Robin can punish Sub Zero for any attempt to clone on block, which is pretty huge imo. Reversal db2 works for most blockstrings into clone, except for a few cases in which it'll move Robin into the clone and freeze him. In that case, d3 works as a punish. F22xxclone can only be punished with b1.

Take$$$

gotta take it to make it
Let's not forget that we're getting close to "the worst character in this game is still really good or at worst decent" territory

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
omg i have no idea how this characters pressure works up close, and his swoop does it cross up sometimes but not others?

i swear im just going to stop fighting people who use this character well :/

freerf245

11 11 11 11
omg i have no idea how this characters pressure works up close, and his swoop does it cross up sometimes but not others?

i swear im just going to stop fighting people who use this character well :/
Mb crosses up on some not others. Most characters can d2 him before he mbs it though so take advantage of that.

Nexallus

From Takeda to Robin
Well, Robin discord has certainly slowed down recently.

The Robin forums aren't exactly active either, unfortunately.

Does anyone have a current link to Robin discord? Would be much appreciated.

Also, does anyone know if they adjusted the in-game frame data with the patch?

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Any secrets or suggestions to unlocking Robin gear or is it all given at random?