What's new

Robin Full Strings and Specials Frame-Data Breakdown *Updated w/Normals

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
.....no, the frame data says that because you can move before the projectile hits lol. Best to just ignore frame data for projectiles like that.

Yeah, basically what it's saying is that the birdarang puts them in block stun for that amount of frames.

If something like proximity block existed this would be even more of a big deal.

Not saying it isn't a big deal either, but like youph here is saying, if you recover before a projectile, that projectile is plus on block simply for that fact.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
123 +1 on block
b12u3 -5 on block
Yeah I updated the OP yesterday. At least we have one plus string, seems like 12/123 will be a decent stagger.

Also found that MB Sword Spin does come out on block so we have a safe invincible launching wakeup. And that you can combo off of MB Swoop in the corner.

DOCK

Noob
Yeah I updated the OP yesterday. At least we have one plus string, seems like 12/123 will be a decent stagger.

Also found that MB Sword Spin does come out on block so we have a safe invincible launching wakeup. And that you can combo off of MB Swoop in the corner.
Nice! Do u know what startup b1,b2,f2,d1?

Nexallus

From Takeda to Robin
D1 is 6 frames? :eek:
Robin basically has Jason's D1.
I hope 3 is 10 frames of startup since most of his other mids have slower startup, like 2 being 13 frames.

ATP2014

The best mediocre Batman
All this is subject to change. Day 1 patch is almost a certainty.

That being said, I loved what I saw from Dizzy in yesterday's stream. Great spacing, good damage, condition with low sweeps to open up the OH starter, birdarang to cover your approach and strong neutral.

Please include me in any future Robin threads/tech/secret chats. I'm team Dyamic Duo with Batman and Robin.

I have the game trying to learn it and get good fast does anyone here want me to test anything frame data etc

Does anyone have a link on how frame data works in NRS games as to what is considered a fast normal my guess the fastest normal would be 7 in NRS games this should be the equivalent of a 3 frame normal in Street fighter. correct me if am wrong please