What's new

Combo List - Kung Jin RM NoBrows's Kung Jin (Ancestral) combo guide

Darth Rambo

GT:DarthxXxRambo PSN:Darth__Rambo
I don t understand your combos kung jin doest have a f234 and I can t hit after an air arrow can you show a video?
You are right he doesnt have a f234 because its f243 and to be able to hit after an air arrow you have to make the arrow hit below their waist and run cancel for midscreen. The timing is tight but doable especially for unskillful people like me.

Anyone ever tried this combo ?
Struggling to land that 34 after that JP,Orange Arrow,RC.. i tried straight into dive kick instead it still doesnt land

skater11

The saltiest
Anyone ever tried this combo ?
Struggling to land that 34 after that JP,Orange Arrow,RC.. i tried straight into dive kick instead it still doesnt land
For easier execution you can simply avoid the RC 34 and do a instant air dive kick. Other than that it just takes practice. Online however will make it way harder.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
@RM NoBrows you reckon I should put this vid in the Ancestral general discussion op or are you going to update it first? Good stuff btw!
what are the best enders for a safe load arrow, and is a block string where you can safely cancel into load arrow?
I calculated the arrow load cancel data here, you can have a look and see which ones are safe on hit and block :)

Darth Rambo

GT:DarthxXxRambo PSN:Darth__Rambo
Damn I still can t connect the arrow under the waist can someone give a tip
Its hard to do the run cancel into 34, its definitely easier to instant air dive kick rc 34 dd2 and it nets almost the same damage. Honestly to do the ji2 dd2 i hit the ji2 wait until he drops a little more and then hit the down arrow, you have to hit the ji2 pretty close to them. In my experience its pretty tight timing to do the whole thing.

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
This week I made the bojutsu Max combo video,tonight I ll upload the ancestral, I ll tag you to tell me what you think!

Parasurama

Dragon
Hi, I heard sometime back there was an ancestral vortex, and I am not sure what it was.....I am doing starter into stun arrow then load another stun arrow jip, 34,then either b14 or f24 into dd 2 which resets the combo/mixup. I modified by Shaolin reset but this one does not require meter, is there a better one, or do you guys think it is better to cash out damage..... or steal meter?

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
I was bored so I labbed a bit of ancestral, found this 3 vampiric arrow combo. Should be pretty good for end of rounds or when you want to steal their breaker. It's not too hard, but you need to time the njp very late and the 11 early.

@Youphemism you probably have something better but I was inspired to lab the character after seeing you in the glasgow weekyl

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I was bored so I labbed a bit of ancestral, found this 3 vampiric arrow combo. Should be pretty good for end of rounds or when you want to steal their breaker. It's not too hard, but you need to time the njp very late and the 11 early.

@Youphemism you probably have something better but I was inspired to lab the character after seeing you in the glasgow weekyl
Damn that's cool! Glad I could inspire you :) I do infact have a higher damaging 3 vampiric arrow combo and it's in the op of the Ancestral general discussion thread if you want to check it out/use it

ZYZZBRAH

The rain falls where it may.
Sup guys, i just made this fun little video showing some ancestral combos that i use online (nothing crazy), i've been using this variation in the last month and it's is so fun and one of the most interesting ones on the game since you can do tons of setups but also hard to play cause of the timing, as i said all of this combos are viable online and don't require a lot of execution, enjoy :)

(Music is a bit loud ups lol), also i'll be doing a series of videos where i play ranked matches so you can see how to play with him :)