What's new

Match Footage - Kuatan Warrior RM Decay (Kuatan Warrior) vs KingZ4ppa (Necromancer) first to 10. "4 Armz vs Bonearmz"

Decay

King of the Bill

So this started because Zappa wanted a rematch from a random ranked match I found him in, after that, I popped in his stream and he's like bruh, can we please get a first to 10? So here ya go, 2 variations you barely see play each other in a super cool set, and I really like that you're leveling up your bonearmz. GGs to you Zappa, and thanks for uploading this to youtube. I know we both dropped a few match winning combos but that's what happens when you get all stressed out.

His commentary is too godlike!
#Gorogains
@K1NGZAPPA

Decay

King of the Bill
Do my eyes deceive me or did i see a 1 bar red ping at the beginning of the vid lol?
It said 1 bar ping but I don't think there was any lag, the only thing I noticed was a rollback thing where Zappa went through my green fireball with his punch, but that's about it

BanTheTesters

“My AGENT is tougher than you...”
It said 1 bar ping but I don't think there was any lag, the only thing I noticed was a rollback thing where Zappa went through my green fireball with his punch, but that's about it
Oh i stated the video and gasped a bit but noticed no lag in site in the vid (that thing "happens" sometimes in mkx ive seen) but just wanted to be sure i wasnt daydreaming....daydreaming of lag...for some reason lol

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
That Goro jump cancel tech near the end of the video was godlike. Roll back netcode assist is broke

E

Eldriken

Do my eyes deceive me or did i see a 1 bar red ping at the beginning of the vid lol?
The ping bar is a lie. It always is. Always, always, always. It will show green on your end, but on their end, it will show red. If it shows red on your end, it shows green on their end.

If it shows 259ms on your end, it shows 50ms on theirs and vice versa.

Never trust it. Always assume it's wrong until the match itself starts.

Decay

King of the Bill
Aah, you did wind up posting this lol. Good set @Decay. Gotta run another one sometime. I think I learned a lot about what Goro was capable of with these matches.
Yeah this helped me learn the necro matchup too, basically I'm screwed full screen unless i try to make a telestomp read and get blown up for it lol

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
"I'm so scared of this character. Oh my fucking lord jesus, not like this!... GET OFF ME NIGGA!"

I laughed so hard at that part hahaha lol. Good set! Pretty funny commentary. :)