What's new

Breakthrough RIP SINESTRO

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
It's pretty sad that they put all this broke stuff in the game and only decided to give it to a select few dlc characters

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Yep! But with the EX Bola I can see which way your blocking and fuck u up
Nice find! I don't know if I'd use ex bola as a mix up but this definitely is a 50/50 with b2/flying bat and you can probably do it off a blocked jump in, which is really nice too.

Flagg

Noob
Zod lex and now Bg Sinistro

There wasn't even stuff like this in MK 9. Does no one at NRS know how to do balanced projectiles?

SonicFox5000

The Best.
Hehe @Youphemism ive known about this for almost a year ( since Final Round)
Its just that p2w wanted me to post the tech. And yesterday I found out i could do it off a blocked ji3/mb bola!

@Bildslash In response to recording. I mean i could just not show my tech and just do it in tourny and let people check the archives and claim it as their own.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Hehe @Youphemism ive known about this for almost a year ( since Final Round)
Its just that p2w wanted me to post the tech. And yesterday I found out i could do it off a blocked ji3/mb bola!
Ah ok. I know you knew about this for a while, that's why I'm surprised people didn't know about this, I've seen you do it plenty of times lol.
Yeah when I first saw you do this on (I think it was) your stream I figured that was probably possible because of the blockstun but nice stuff of course, I never really run into any Sinestros but when I do I'll be messing with them with this and f21/f23 :p

GhosT

Noob
If only DJT actually came on tym lol, he got 4 coins #YEEEAAAPPP
Yall two had me busting up laughing walking by the competition in the main area you and DJT banging those medals together for the fear factor lol that was priceless.

Jaiyson

100% Jamaican
lol this shit is cray !! you can actually do this on Sinestro if u whiff a normal after bola, dash up, f2 flying bat and it crosses up like wtf!! no jump in required..

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
lol this shit is cray !! you can actually do this on Sinestro if u whiff a normal after bola, dash up, f2 flying bat and it crosses up like wtf!! no jump in required..
... Yeah? This has been fairly old news. The new tech is the cross up flying bat after a blocked f2.

The thing is though, df2 hits mid so it's still just a 50/50.

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
It's not even possible for Batman to be better with more losing matchups than Wonder Woman and less winning matchups than Wonder Woman. Also Batman has 3-7 and Wonder Woman doesn't
Ehhhh WW vs Lex and Aquaderp lean towards that. They're the only characters that negate a fuck ton of what she does. She has to do almost everything preemptively ad she's forced to stay on top of them pretty much all match long, especially Lex. AM does just as much damage for a bar sure, but he builds meter like its training mode, can zone anywhere, negates her pressure due to trait, and can just sit back on knockdown because he has so much range to do so. Once Lex gets his armor, you NEED to chase him and carefully or else you're just gonna eat chip and unblockables until you manage to get in.