What's new

Breakthrough RIP SINESTRO

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I know I've been gone for a while but did Forever King get bopped or something? Or is this just the downplaying thread?

If it is then let me say Flash isn't top 10.. Martian is worse than Sinestro. And Green Arrow is worse than Ares...

protools27

Rebel without a scene
Mayo has a fair point.

SonicFox provides the most ghetto tech videos, with no explanation whatsoever of the footage he's presenting. The usual formula goes like:

1.- Attention catching title.
2.- General and vague description with funny captions, tags and whatnot.
3.- Ghetto footage with the relevant part only showing briefly for 10 seconds or so.

Instead he could provide a little summary of what are we supposed to be looking at. If the video has additional footage of him trying to show off the tech (like in this video) he could give us a timestamp. It's ok if he doesn't have recording equipment but just posting the video really does nothing.

I think that's what @Under_The_Mayo was getting at.
I mean I understand that, this is just moreso about his overall attitude based on other posts ive seen. making a suggestion is one thing, but he seems to always have this salty tone to his posts. fox posted good tech, and it seems that most the people who viewed the vid got the gist of what he was doing.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Yep! But with the EX Bola I can see which way your blocking and fuck u up
But you can push block the ex bola, which not many people know about.

I do like this though, nice find :)

However, it's still just a 50/50 since all hits hit mid. Either block high, or block low. No need to block backwards.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Zod, Aqua, probably Martian. Maybe Lex and Sinestro.
Definitely not Martian. That's one of the hardest match ups for Martian. On average, probably even. Her favor in neutral stages, Martian's favor in interactable stages.

Zod makes sense. I know little of Lex and Sinestro in the Match Up.

Aquaman though, is debatable. She has a one hit launcher, a trait that avoids chip, and frame traps to be plus when he traits up. For all the characters that lose to Aquaman she has it pretty well against him.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
But you can push block the ex bola, which not many people know about.

I do like this though, nice find :)

However, it's still just a 50/50 since all hits hit mid. Either block high, or block low. No need to block backwards.

Hmmm

You have to block OH, LOWor cross up.

33/33/33 corner, full screen, mid screen

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Hmmm

You have to block OH, LOWor cross up.

33/33/33 corner, full screen, mid screen
No, you just have to block overhead or low. df2 hits mid so blocking low avoids both. Make a guess, overhead or low. If you're blocking overhead you should always be fuzzy guarding overhead, low anyway to avoid the b2d3 string.

This tech is cool and looks sweet and stuff, and will catch an opponent off guard who doesn't pushblock or who doesn't know of it, but it's still just a 50/50.

How do you block high without blocking backwards, hold up? :DOGE
Only while in Zatanna trance :DOGE

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
why are you always so salty?
How can I be salty about Batgirl tech against Sinestro? What are you talking about?

I'm saying that Fox's tech posts are usually horribly put together, or not put together at all. Total props to him as our top player. Negative props for putting no effort into his tech posts.