What's new

Breakthrough RIP SINESTRO

[quote="SonicFox5000, post: 1539318, member: 8707",]Yes literally any frame distance in BG's combos can make you lose damage lol[/quote]

bottom 5 confirmed, you poor thing

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
MK Evo 2014 doesn't count. So sorry, you do NOT have free reign to downplay Batman.
Well saying Batman is #11-14 ish on the tier list isn't downplaying him, it's what he really is. Does it count as downplaying if I'm one of the only people that actually knows his real potential and most people just don't agree lol

Well saying Batman is #11-14 ish on the tier list isn't downplaying him, it's what he really is. Does it count as downplaying if I'm one of the only people that actually knows his real potential and most people just don't agree lol
I agree with u, bats ain't top 10 IMO. Idc if I am in the minority with that opinion because I personally believe DS is better.

ForeverKing

I agree with u, bats ain't top 10 IMO. Idc if I am in the minority with that opinion because I personally believe DS is better.
Dude he for sure isn't, I've been saying it since like KiT. And I bet months from now when everyone finally sees the light, nobody is going to remember that I've been saying it the whole time and I'm going to remembered as a downplayer instead of somebody who actually knew what they were talking about forever while everyone else was wrong. He is like guaranteed not top 10 unless there is some ground-breaking undiscovered tech like a secret block infinite or something lmao. As of right now, Deathstroke Doomsday Wonder Woman and characters like that are def above him.

Batman is more so in the same tier as Black Adam, Green Lantern, Raven, stuff like that

AK XEN0M0RPH

The lift is strong in this one
Dude he for sure isn't, I've been saying it since like KiT. And I bet months from now when everyone finally sees the light, nobody is going to remember that I've been saying it the whole time and I'm going to remembered as a downplayer instead of somebody who actually knew what they were talking about forever while everyone else was wrong. He is like guaranteed not top 10 unless there is some ground-breaking undiscovered tech like a secret block infinite or something lmao. As of right now, Deathstroke Doomsday Wonder Woman and characters like that are def above him.

Batman is more so in the same tier as Black Adam, Green Lantern, Raven, stuff like that
In the realm of lantern yes. But black Adam got hit way harder with that Nerf stick

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati

He's better than WoWo, let's stop kidding ourselves.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor

Welcome to my world.
I've been saying Batman is a poor man's Bane since like May.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I thought everyone knew this already? (THROUGH WORD OF MOUTH I'M NOT TAKING CREDIT ANY OF YOU TROLLS WHO WOULD MAKE THAT ARGUMENT)
Oh well good stuff, at least now everyone knows and can be scared of it ;)

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
She is for sure. Trust
I've seen everything she can do, and everything he can do. She has better mixups yes and meterless damage, but getting to that point is very difficult against any character with good footsie tools.

ForeverKing

I've seen everything she can do, and everything he can do. She has better mixups yes and meterless damage, but getting to that point is very difficult against any character with good footsie tools.
It's not even possible for Batman to be better with more losing matchups than Wonder Woman and less winning matchups than Wonder Woman. Also Batman has 3-7 and Wonder Woman doesn't

Bildslash

Goro Lives 
why are you always so salty?
Mayo has a fair point.

SonicFox provides the most ghetto tech videos, with no explanation whatsoever of the footage he's presenting. The usual formula goes like:

1.- Attention catching title.
2.- General and vague description with funny captions, tags and whatnot.
3.- Ghetto footage with the relevant part only showing briefly for 10 seconds or so.

Instead he could provide a little summary of what are we supposed to be looking at. If the video has additional footage of him trying to show off the tech (like in this video) he could give us a timestamp. It's ok if he doesn't have recording equipment but just posting the video really does nothing.

I think that's what @Under_The_Mayo was getting at.