What's new

Tech Ring Slam Tech

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
I find it does not have as good of a priority as DD or Grundy's at all. But yes it can still catch a lot of stuff on read. I think it's fair to say a lot of us quit exploring it some time ago and especially now with the universal D2 buff that we can combo or cross up off of. I only really use it to catch obvious cross ups on my wake up or to end some combos. Maybe we should look into again, not sure.

Nonameformedude

That Yung Big Body
I find it does not have as good of a priority as DD or Grundy's at all. But yes it can still catch a lot of stuff on read. I think it's fair to say a lot of us quit exploring it some time ago and especially now with the universal D2 buff that we can combo or cross up off of. I only really use it to catch obvious cross ups on my wake up or to end some combos. Maybe we should look into again, not sure.
It does not have as good priority on jump ins, but it does function like a slighty slower start up To The Grave in the sense that it is able to grab things like Flash sonic pound, NW flying grayson/flip kick, many f3's right out of the air.

It does not have as good priority on jump ins, but it does function like a slighty slower start up To The Grave in the sense that it is able to grab things like Flash sonic pound, NW flying grayson/flip kick, many f3's right out of the air.
My main sparring partner is a NW player and if this works i plan on trolling the hell out of him with this when i catch him in escrima stance.

Sent from my Gameboy Color using Tapatalk 2

Nonameformedude

That Yung Big Body
My main sparring partner is a NW player and if this works i plan on trolling the hell out of him with this when i catch him in escrima stance.

Sent from my Gameboy Color using Tapatalk 2
Do it man, escrima stance flip kick on wake up will get eaten up by this everytime. Make him respect banes dominance on wake up!

Nonameformedude

That Yung Big Body
Hmm.....does it catch Superman's flying punch and low scoop?
I tried and failed, he seems to stick his arm out in a way that hits you before he enters the hitbox of ring slam. The scoop never puts him inside ring slams hitbox so its also a bust =/