What's new

Ridiculous MK rumors you believed as a kid?

I remember being in I think 5th grade when MK2 was about to be released in arcades. Anyways my cousin, who was much older and who I looked up to alot and was more like a brother to me, and who actually got me into MK in the first place, he told me about the Babalitys except he said they were performed in the following manner:

First you have to be a female ninja and get a double flawless without blocking. Then when it says Finish Him you must do a fatality and before the fatality kills them you have to do the motion for the babality which was really complicated. Anyway, when you do all that, the girl supposedly stopped her fatality, went up to the other person and somehow turned them to oil. Then she inhaled the oil Mileena style and got naked and sat on the ground and a baby came out of her...well, babyhole.

Yes I believed that as a kid.

On the map where crax is in the sand background. When i was a kid my uncle said that there was a stage fatality so that shang sung pops up and declares cyrax the winner. I still believed that until recently. lol :lol:

I remember the month UMK3 came out for arcades there was a rumor that not only Rain was playable (not yet, and was playable for home consoles), but the big rumor was that he had an Acid Rain Fatality, a fatality where it just rained acid, but i wondered if it were true. Anyone know if it exists?

When i was little, I used to think In MK 2 if you Pressed the Uppercut button Hard enough, you would knock them into a pit. In MK I all you had to do was uppercut on the Pit I so I thought thats what you had to do.

:oops:

Man I was stupid.