What's new

RG Sonic Fox Wins Mortal Kombat 9 [Side-Tournament] at EVO 2014!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
The community-fueled Mortal Kombat side-tournament at Evolution concluded down to the Top 4 and then there was one! The tournament began last night at around 9PM EST and went on through the night down to the top 4. Players included all past Mortal Kombat EVO Champions featuring both Perfect Legend and reigning Champion, Denzell Terry. Below are the top 4 results!

evobestof.jpg

Top 4 Mortal Kombat 9 Results
  • FNATIC Perfect Legend (Kabal/Kung Lao) vs RG Sonix Fox (Sonya) 3-0
  • RG Sonic Fox (Mileena) vs IC DJT 88 (Cyrax) 3-0
  • RG Sonic Fox (Sonya) vs C88 Daddy Dab (Johnny Cage/Jax) 4-0 RESET
  • RG Sonic Fox (Sonya) vs C88 Daddy Dab (Kabal/Liu Kang) 4-1
Congratulations to @SonicFox5000 for winning both Injustice: Gods Among Us and now Mortal Kombat 9 at EVOLUTION 2014!

Attachments

Yinze

"Tell me, do you bleed?...You will."
Im sorry but this kid is fucking ridiculous! DOA, Injustice, and MK! and, Skullgirls top 4! Must have a lot of practice time on his hands! Congrats :D

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Im sorry but this kid is fucking ridiculous! DOA, Injustice, and MK! and, Skullgirls top 4! Must have a lot of practice time on his hands! Congrats :D
To be realistic, come on he's 16yrs old, he doesnt have to worry about paying bills or go to a job like an adult should. Its the summer anyway. Playing videogames 24/7 does that to you. Im not hating on the kid but thats how it is.

coolwhip

Noob
To be realistic, come on he's 16yrs old, he doesnt have to worry about paying bills or go to a job like an adult should. Its the summer anyway. Playing videogames 24/7 does that to you. Im not hating on the kid but thats how it is.
It takes more than just free time to win THREE GAMES at EVO in a single year (well, two of them were side tourneys but that's a technicality).

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
It takes more than just free time to win THREE GAMES at EVO in a single year (well, two of them were side tourneys but that's a technicality).
Thats hell of free time if you ask me, the kid has got the skill I give him that. Better reflexes than the average man yea but also depends on the age differences etc.

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
This guy places/wins in multiple games every tournament he goes to.

Not to kiss ass, but I read he does well in school too. And he doesn't act like a diva like certain other champs. Role model to the community, and younger than almost everyone here. lol.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
When MKX comes out am taking drives to delaware since it isnt that far from me and bring this kid to locals if he's allowed :) i know he has a bed time XD. EC will dominate, our training sessions will be crazy and rival GGA. maybe even have a VSM Resurrection, combined with WNBA and The break.......GG the world.