What's new

Tech Reverse WUs in the corner with MBDA, D13

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
Idk if this is known, but it's pretty useful. If you get a MBDA with your opponent in the corner, do another DA and end with d23. Dash in twice right after and it will reverse everyone's WUs except big hit box characters.

Last edited:

Billy Dha Kid

Day 1 phenomenal grab immune
Idk if this is known, but it's pretty useful. If you get a MBDA with your opponent in the corner, do another DA and end with d23. Dash in twice right after and it will reverse everyone's WUs except big hit box characters.
Mind is blown, someone found a use for d23. Now I check if it is worth it

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
can you get 2 dashes in before they wake up ? is it a just frame ? this seems like it would be hella tight

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
Wouldn't it just be better to take your combo? One of the good things about MBDA is it doesn't scale that much, I'll check this out once I get home but I think after landing a MBDA I think you're approaching 50% with a follow up 1B2 trait depending on what your starter was.

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
can you get 2 dashes in before they wake up ? is it a just frame ? this seems like it would be hella tight
It's pretty easy to do I wouldn't say just frame. Just mash dash in after it that's what I do and it works
Wouldn't it just be better to take your combo? One of the good things about MBDA is it doesn't scale that much, I'll check this out once I get home but I think after landing a MBDA I think you're approaching 50% with a follow up 1B2 trait depending on what your starter was.
The combo I did with this does close to 50 without trait grab. I've been doing:
B13 MBDA b1 DA d23. That does 42% so I'd say it's pretty good to use.

fr stack

yeah if i have my health trait all ready im def goin for set ups , health trait gives them like half meter its lame

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
I would kid around saying yeah he needs it but unfortunately this character needs it lol just notnin the Joker MU :joker:

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
ah D13, this looks pretty neat, will have to mess around with this :)

Edit: Been messing with this, you can also use B23 into 1MBDA to start this for a low option, this is also a tick throw string so you could go for that as a follow up if you see them block it.

Last edited:

fr stack

@Josh Owens @Billy Dha Kid i just got d23 to reverse wake ups in the corner LMAO
try this: 113 d23 dash :DOGE
this cant be used after dead air cause grundy is too far from the corner , this will work 112 db2 MB ,nj2 113 , d23 , dash does around 40%

Last edited: