What's new

Match-up Discussion Rev0lver's Lex Matchup Chart (Peer Pressure Edition 2014)

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
UPDATED 10/26/14

fuck you

im better than everybody

im not going to argue much because im right

this is just so you can know the truth

Legend: Is at basic training :/

Chart Legend: (Lex's number) - (opponent's number) because i know how to make matchup charts

Aquaman: 6-4
Ares - 5-5
Bane - 6-4
Batgirl - 4-6
Batman - 5-5
Black Adam - 5-5
Catwoman - 6-4 (could be more)
Cyborg - 5-5
Deathstroke - 4-6
Doomsday - 4-6
Flash - 3-7
Green Arrow- 6-4
Green Lantern - 4-6
Harley - 5-5
Hawkgirl - 6-4
Joker - 5-5
Killer Frost - 5-5
Lobo - 6-4
Martian - 5-5
Nightwing - 5-5
Raven - 4-6 (could be even)
Scorpion - 6-4 (probably more)
Shazam - 6-4
Sinestro - 2-8
Solomon Grundy - 6-4
Superman - 4-6
Wonder Woman - 6-4
Zatanna - 5-5
Zod - 5-5

Hitbox Zod - 1-9

Advantage - 10
Even - 12
Disadvantage - 8

Last edited:

TKB

Noob
I barely know lex but I trust whatever you say about his matchups.

I did know Deathstroke and Sinestro beat him though.

iazbs trait iazbs trait iazbs trait, lex sits full screen and loses, at the highest level you have to get first hit and take well over 1 life bar

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
shazam gets to zone vs lex's ass
yea thats one thing he has once lex has trait up shazam has nothing. and if he tries teleporting around probes he gets punished......his torpedo also gets punished even from a safe distance by corps charge and any other from 1, 1

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
Disagree with the Bane mu number. I believe it's 5-5. Contrary to popular belief, Bane has more ways to break Lex's trai than mashing level 3 and double punch. Bane can traverse the screen fairly well, with venom on he can double punch through mines and other shit. Up close unless Lex has his trait Bane can pressure for free so long as he has venom up. Lex can't wake up vs Bane and if he does Bane gets a full combo punish. The worst I can see this being is 5.5-4.5 but I won't even go that far. I've ran this mu multiple times with @DreadKnight1 and we go even every time.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Agree w/ the Bane numbers. J3 and air Corp Charge are great ways to keep distance and once you have distance you can fill the screen with all those fucking shenanigans of yours. Soft 6-4 though bc of ass wakeups.

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
Agree w/ the Bane numbers. J3 and air Corp Charge are great ways to keep distance and once you have distance you can fill the screen with all those fucking shenanigans of yours. Soft 6-4 though bc of ass wakeups.
Corp charge only keeps Bane out if you're charging from full screen. J3 isn't a big problem unless you're midscreen, and you don't want to play this mu mid screen. You want to be in Lex's face at all times unless in debuff.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Corp charge only keeps Bane out if you're charging from full screen. J3 isn't a big problem unless you're midscreen, and you don't want to play this mu mid screen. You want to be in Lex's face at all times unless in debuff.
I know how to play Bane, thanks. He wants to be in EVERYBODY'S face at all times; that isn't really news lol. You don't start there though and Lex has decent options against Bane's approach.

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
I know how to play Bane, thanks. He wants to be in EVERYBODY'S face at all times; that isn't really news lol. You don't start there though and Lex has decent options against Bane's approach.
Starting out with venom into charge beats out all of Lex's options at match start. D3 jb3 trait backdash etc. At worst you pop his trait and you're neutral. If he does any other starter you're already in. Lex does have decent options vs banes approach but they're not impossible. This is an even mu.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Starting out with venom into charge beats out all of Lex's options at match start. D3 jb3 trait backdash etc. At worst you pop his trait and you're neutral. If he does any other starter you're already in. Lex does have decent options vs banes approach but they're not impossible. This is an even mu.
A soft 6-4 isn't impossible either, it's slightly in Lex's favor. I don't think it's even, but maybe you can play Rev and change his mind.

Oh, and you'd potentially be full screen with an armored up Lex and probes out if you charged at the start of the match against a Lex that knows the match-up. Or he could block the charge and trait up.

Last edited: