What's new

RetroCade stage has....

ItsYaBoi

Noob
This looks awesome!

Potentially greedy of me, but I hope that this doesn’t mean that we don’t get any more remakes of classic arenas and they just shove all of the classics into this stage. I’d love to see a Living Forest done with the fidelity of MK11s visuals.

Gamer68

Fujin!
I like how the ends of the stage have references. Looks like Defender, Joust, and The Grid arcade machines. Plus the MK9 Ermac cut out on the left, and MKD Promotional cutout on the right. Stage looks noice.

Gamer68

Fujin!
This should be the MK9 Courtyard default tournament stage for the rest of forever.

What an awesome idea.
Yeah, but you know NRS is going to make their players play on the Tournament stage during majors. Wasn't in Combo Breaker where they interrupted the players just so they could update the game so it would display the special background on the stage?

Gamer68

Fujin!
Also, I'm not sure how many stages will be apart of Retrocade but I would also love to see:
  • Shang Tsung's Throne Room
  • Warrior's Shrine
  • The Pit 2
  • Graveyard
  • Bell Tower
  • Rooftop
  • Jade's Desert

Warrior's Shrine
Seeing as it's a part of the Krypt (and a pretty damn good replica of the MK1 stage at that), it really makes me wonder why they haven't re-jigged it to be used as an in game stage.

It's just asking for it to be done. Maybe when "After the Aftermath" is released next year...

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Also, I'm not sure how many stages will be apart of Retrocade but I would also love to see:
  • Shang Tsung's Throne Room
  • Warrior's Shrine
  • The Pit 2
  • Graveyard
  • Bell Tower
  • Rooftop
  • Jade's Desert
Warrior's Shrine and The Pit 2 should be actual stages.

The Pit 3 is awesome too.

I wish they include MK4's The Tomb in Retrokade, it's awesome and sadly very forgotten.

Gamer68

Fujin!
Warrior's Shrine and The Pit 2 should be actual stages.

The Pit 3 is awesome too.

I wish they include MK4's The Tomb in Retrokade, it's awesome and sadly very forgotten.

I would love MK4 stages also. I played that game a ton when I was a kid. TBH It's probably more nostalgic to me than MK1-MK3.

If NRS really are going to do more DLC and content updates, I hope they continue to add more stages to the Retrocade. It would be cool to see all games from MK1-Armageddon represented.