What's new

Video/Tutorial Retaliation: The Ultimate Jade Punishment Guide

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
Thank you for dissing Kenshi in the video lol <3.

I learned a lot, like for example I see Kano players will stagger that super negative string and I didn't know you could punish it, it seems you can't visually....maybe online's playing tricks on me haha. I thought it was neutral, should have looked more into it.

This is incredibly useful and I will definitely be studying it in depth, particularly Freddy as I now know I can punish spikes with actual damage with both my mains, which will make that match up easier :).

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Thank you for dissing Kenshi in the video lol <3.

I learned a lot, like for example I see Kano players will stagger that super negative string and I didn't know you could punish it, it seems you can't visually....maybe online's playing tricks on me haha. I thought it was neutral, should have looked more into it.

This is incredibly useful and I will definitely be studying it in depth, particularly Freddy as I now know I can punish spikes with actual damage with both my mains, which will make that match up easier :).
Dude, let me tell you, it wasn't until I started doing these guides that involved so much frame data, that I started to see stun/push back/gaps etc., etc., and never realized all the stuff you can punish. VISUALLY speaking, a lot of moves on block do not look punishable. I'm glad you like it and you are reviewing it, I'm learning a ton just from making these vids. My vision is that all Jade players become PUNISH machines....even if our punishes are a mere 17% from a 9 frame 1...we will just wear down our opponents like Romanian gymnasts!

And yes, I felt it was necessary to dis Kenshi and Jade would have wanted it that way! ;)

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
Runway <3. This is an absolutely wonderful completion to the project, loved that you opted to go with the classic music and MK3 announcer for everyone's name, absolutely marvelous choices.

Reallly well composed and organized as usual :D.

So much reviewing to do haha.