What's new

Restand Tech [NO TRAIT]

This is a glitch, and I can assure You that this needs to be patched... as this isn't the way the move was intended to work,:p:p:p please fix. Great find anyway.

Last edited:

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
While this has already been found, everybody's trying to find a consistent combo/setup for it now lol

But you're right in that it probably hasn't been posted here yet, if it has it could be somewhere in the midst of the general discussion so maybe someone here will be able to find a consistent setup. Would be good considering it's pretty high advantage

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
While this has already been found, everybody's trying to find a consistent combo/setup for it now lol

But you're right in that it probably hasn't been posted here yet, if it has it could be somewhere in the midst of the general discussion so maybe someone here will be able to find a consistent setup. Would be good considering it's pretty high advantage
Nope you didn't find it It's the HoneyBee special

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
yes here is a link where i got most of my main setups its alot of them but i only use like 4 of them https://testyourmight.com/threads/flash-restands-resets.64727/

note: most running man stance 2 restands in that video dont work. only way to make it work is put ur opponent high in the air to actually wiff the running man stance 2.
yeah i remember seeing a vid about the rms 2 only working after doing a d2 or something, what combo is being used for that now?