What's new

Respect the Green: A Swamp Thing Combo Video

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN

Hey guys, here's a Swamp Thing combo video I've been working on for the past few weeks. This includes practical midscreen meterless damage, interactable usage, corner setups, max damage punishes, and a few impractical swag combos. I've put a good bit of time and energy into providing you all with some entertainment and feedback is most certainly welcome.

If someone likes this and wants to share/sticky/etc the support is most welcome. Enjoy!

@STORMS @CrazyFingers @CrimsonShadow @Juggs

Last edited:

Raynex

Intelligence + Speed + Power
dope combo video. I haven't dabbled in BGB combos yet, but now that I'm maining Swampy it's basically a necessity. Getting B3s in combos makes the damage skyrocket

Good stuff!

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
dope combo video. I haven't dabbled in BGB combos yet, but now that I'm maining Swampy it's basically a necessity. Getting B3s in combos makes the damage skyrocket

Good stuff!
Thanks man. The BGB combos can be pretty tough at times. The F3 is really goofy to time and whiffs a lot, while the B3 normally requires you to take a step or two backwards while they are in the air bouncing.

ChoseDeath

Seriously Casual Player.

Hey guys, here's a Swamp Thing combo video I've been working on for the past few weeks. This includes practical midscreen meterless damage, interactable usage, corner setups, max damage punishes, and a few impractical swag combos. I've put a good bit of time and energy into providing you all with some entertainment and feedback is most certainly welcome.

If someone likes this and wants to share/sticky/etc the support is most welcome. Enjoy!

@STORMS @CrazyFingers @CrimsonShadow
I caught that video when it came out. Great work man, thank you for sharing!

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Meanwhile black adam and Aquaman are literally rolling their faces on controllers and dishing out more damage.

((good shit, I liked the b223 bf3 into b3 bit, may use that))

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
Meanwhile black adam and Aquaman are literally rolling their faces on controllers and dishing out more damage.

((good shit, I liked the b223 bf3 into b3 bit, may use that))
Yeah I think this video needs a note about how difficult or impractical some of this really high damage stuff is. Black Adam, Aqua, Batman, and Supes get much more damage for much less resources without having to spend 30 min in training mode timing really tight links.

B223 MB BF3 into B3 is STUPID difficult. Like I would never even dream of doing it in a live match. From what I hear it's not even supposed to be a real link in the game and just happens to be doable with perfect timing.

Yeah I think this video needs a note about how difficult or impractical some of this really high damage stuff is. Black Adam, Aqua, Batman, and Supes get much more damage for much less resources without having to spend 30 min in training mode timing really tight links.

B223 MB BF3 into B3 is STUPID difficult. Like I would never even dream of doing it in a live match. From what I hear it's not even supposed to be a real link in the game and just happens to be doable with perfect timing.
I hear that. Your video is well done. I just moved on to Green Lantern cause I find he's a well balanced character in Injustice 2. Swamp Thing needs help. His F233 and B223 link into F2 should be easier. He could use some extra damage cause he is a brute of a character. For a character that has slow moves and has a tough time getting in, he should be rewarded for chasing people down. He shouldn't have to rely on near impossible confirms that don't even work on the full cast. Also his tick throw game is kind of crap. Whenever the balance patch drops hopefully they help Swamp Thing.

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
I hear that. Your video is well done. I just moved on to Green Lantern cause I find he's a well balanced character in Injustice 2. Swamp Thing needs help. His F233 and B223 link into F2 should be easier. He could use some extra damage cause he is a brute of a character. For a character that has slow moves and has a tough time getting in, he should be rewarded for chasing people down. He shouldn't have to rely on near impossible confirms that don't even work on the full cast. Also his tick throw game is kind of crap. Whenever the balance patch drops hopefully they help Swamp Thing.
Agreed on all counts ^