What's new

Require Financial Assistance For Injustice 2 Majors? Help SaltShaker Help You!

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
Just wanted to say this is rad! Also now I'm on the thread for developments, definitely plan to participate and throw my pot monster donation in. Might petition for help with a trip to canada this summer if life gets out of the way.

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Awesome idea, hope the netcode is solid to be able to include people outside the US, or if there's enough interest maybe even have another event to sponsor EU/MiddleEast players to go as well.
I've ran online tourneys before and it's a bitch sometimes but it's very doable especially if there's an entry fee and/or a stream, gives people a lot more incentive to show up on time and not bail out.

Like people mentioned it can be also done like R/Kappa, or at least give the event a name that the winners will have to use in their handle to give it more awareness like "TestYourSalt|B.Shazzy" or whatever. The shirt idea to get donations is great as well.

Lots of potential in this to get more people out to events depending on how it's done. I'll be glad to help as well if there's anything I can do.

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
Seriously this is an amazing idea, SneakySalt-Toise is too damn kind. Like someone else said, this would be amazing if you could include people from EU/outside of the US. Within reason obviously.

Oh yeah when is the next salt report?

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
The people who win these should sign up with your name as a sponsor. Like SS|(insert tag here) or something like that. If I came out of retirement, I would consider something like this.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Pig used to do similar ones during the first game. Entry fee and the winner takes all. Once it shows they're booked (or do it for them) then the money is theirs. Past winners can't win again etc. Good idea though, hope people try and not take advantage of it.
We've come a long way since those days -- it'll be a whole new ballgame now that this newfangled netcode is actually playable :)