What's new

Reptile's Inf On Stryker

He Is Close

The Puppet Master
Br0ken said:
We've seen all this before, nothing new. :-\
I know this isn't new to pro umk3 players but I just love that rush from watching or doing a Reptile combo. I have a couple new Reptile combos I've been working on for sometime now, thats if "CrzySICILIAN v2" doesn't pull them of first, their his ideas.

Br0ken

Noob
He Is Close said:
I know this isn't new to pro umk3 players but I just love that rush from watching or doing a Reptile combo. I have a couple new Reptile combos I've been working on for sometime now, thats if "CrzySICILIAN v2" doesn't pull them of first, their his ideas.
CrzySICILIANv2 that wouldn't happen to be gokuerenv2 by any chance? 0.o

He Is Close

The Puppet Master
Br0ken said:
CrzySICILIANv2 that wouldn't happen to be gokuerenv2 by any chance? 0.o
??? If it was, I wouldn't be to surprised, the guy can use any character and do every infinite. ???

He Is Close

The Puppet Master
X820 said:
HOW MANY times do you really need to post a video on a forum ?
This game brings out the worst in ppl, not sometime, all the time. I actually tried to do the right thing by taking my video out of that thread and putting it in a more suitable one. I also made this video on request to try and help ppl from killing their hands like I did from the lack of support and half truths. I can tell I wont be missed. Computers, Man.

X820

Noob
He Is Close said:
This game brings out the worst in ppl, not sometime, all the time. I actually tried to do the right thing by taking my video out of that thread and putting it in a more suitable one. I also made this video on request to try and help ppl from killing their hands like I did from the lack of support and half truths. I can tell I wont be missed. Computers, Man.
Last time I checked it was in both threads, actually you JUST deleted it, wich is fine.
Just letting you know: It really doesn't have to be all over the place now does it, it was a reminder so calm down.
Your efforts are appreciated, as is anyone's on cmk.