What's new

Match-up Discussion Reptile vs. Mileena

SonicFox5000

The Best.
7-3. I can 4 2 tele sai him all day because of his stupid hit box. Then your gonna want to punish telekick by blocking low, and I can Ex roll on reaction lol. Literally, I told Chris G this when he used Reptile against my Mileena. This MU is so bad. Reptile cant zone either, I can, then he has to dash his way in, whereas if I block it, I get a free throw or can start doing 4 2 pressure lol. And Can Up4 all of his wakeup options except Normal slide. What can reptile do against mileena lol?

7-3. I can 4 2 tele sai him all day because of his retarted hit box. Then your gonna want to punish telekick by blocking low, and I can Ex roll on reaction lol. Literally, I told Chris G this when he used Reptile against my Mileena. This MU is so bad. Reptile cant zone either, I can, then he has to dash his way in, whereas if I block it, I get a free throw or can start doing 4 2 pressure lol. And Can Up4 all of his wakeup options except Normal slide. What can reptile do against mileena lol?
thank you. I've said she wins forever. Pig prob won't agree that but, ya know, fuck him.

Espio

Kokomo
Joker8417 Can we play it just for fun? I actually think this match is really fun.

I've only fought one Reptile with Mileena in recent memory, but the matches were interesting and pretty close.

I hate this match. I feel like I can't move. Much like against Lao.

I dunno then. It sounds like one of those match ups that's just controversial....opinions seem to be so radically divergent from super competitive and fair to awful.

My friend and I used to run it and we're obviously not top Reptiles/Mileenas, but our matches were always very close and competitive.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
7-3. I can 4 2 tele sai him all day because of his retarted hit box. Then your gonna want to punish telekick by blocking low, and I can Ex roll on reaction lol. Literally, I told Chris G this when he used Reptile against my Mileena. This MU is so bad. Reptile cant zone either, I can, then he has to dash his way in, whereas if I block it, I get a free throw or can start doing 4 2 pressure lol. And Can Up4 all of his wakeup options except Normal slide. What can reptile do against mileena lol?
Exfuckingzactly

Death

Noob

SonicFox5000

The Best.
I do know that the only way he can punish is d1 slide. But if you crouch a telekick, you gotta time the down 1, and if you miss time the D1 slide and Im on my feet, Free combo cuz you effed lol.

yeah... my sparring partner said "Just NJP her more" ... and I replied with "I'm not jumping with Mileena. Thats just asking to die"

So i just dashed around like a nutcase.
yeah...NJP a mileena.....tooooooooootally works.
There's really no "easy" way to go about in this Match-up. It's all about patience and the right read...over and over again

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
From this last bit of conversation it sounds like my scaly subjects need to work on dat AA game. If she isn't jumping at you, then you shouldn't be worried at all.
Also, this somewhat works.
lmao
if she's jumping backward awy from you most of the time... what are you gonna do about it?
The moment you start to do anything just just telekicks and we are right back in a dumb situation.