What's new

Reptile, the juggler

Bo_DK

Noob
I DID IT I DID IT...

3 RH kicks in a combo with sub zero, done on ps3. Guess you really CAN pull some of this shit on the ps3 :D

IceyTruth said:
dookiebrain said:
i always knew you could on ps3, seriouz-biz got 4 RH's in the corner on me with reptile invisible!!!
Thats epic.
it didnt feel epic when it was being done on me,hahaha. no, it was definitly awsome. i think everything fell perfectly in place when he did it, he was already invincible and i was in the corner. good quick reaction on his part,especially invincible. ask him, he will remember. it was only 2 months ago. i still owe him back for that,haha

dookiebrain said:
i always knew you could on ps3, seriouz-biz got 4 RH's in the corner on me with reptile invisible!!!
LMAO!! damn bro im surprise you remember that man that was many many moons ago! now that you said that i remember it like yesterday. that was a good ass game we played too!. good stuff! also its funnie cause i practiced the timing for that inf. RH for weeks and now the opportunity for me to do it rarely comes by ( RARELY!) now that i have the timing for it, its pretty much pointless cause most people pant block all day when there in the corner (either that, uppercuts or trying to jump out) so i never have the chance to pull it off

the only thing that i found worth using is the universal inf. jab pressure while your in the corner if you manage to control your jabs slowly theres nothing the opponent can do and they will die off of chip damage. for me its funnie with this game im always trying the odd shit thats rare to do but can't do the normal shit like remember not to jump in or block LOL! :D

seriouz-bizniz said:
dookiebrain said:
LMAO!! damn bro im surprise you remember that man that was many many moons ago! now that you said that i remember it like yesterday. that was a good ass game we played too!. good stuff! also its funnie cause i practiced the timing for that inf. RH for weeks and now the opportunity for me to do it rarely comes by ( RARELY!) now that i have the timing for it, its pretty much pointless cause most people pant block all day when there in the corner (either that, uppercuts or trying to jump out) so i never have the chance to pull it off

the only thing that i found worth using is the universal inf. jab pressure while your in the corner if you manage to control your jabs slowly theres nothing the opponent can do and they will die off of chip damage. for me its funnie with this game im always trying the odd shit thats rare to do but can't do the normal shit like remember not to jump in or block LOL! :D
hell yeah seriouz,those invisible RH infinites were tha shit!! i never forget when players do shit that you rarely ever see. gg's to you yesterday evening. im watching someones house for a week so i finally got on the damn ps3,lol.

GG's
those were tight battles last night! see that goofy torpedo shit with raiden last night? at one point you did the slide with reptile as i was buffing out the torpedo from other side,then all the sudden we were both going in the same direction but i was flying over your head and with you,hahaha ,that shit looked funny as all hell dude!