What's new

Reptile, the juggler

Bo_DK

Noob
I just did 4 crouching lp´s in a row on a guy while he was in the air. That really surprised me cause i usually can only do max 2.
Then i remembered that i could do 2 roundhouse kicks in a row 2 in the corner with the ninjas but i have actually only done it with reptile.

So is reptile a little bit faster than the other ninja´s make him the juggle champ? Or can u do these juggles with the other ninjas as well?

I've done two roundhouses in the corner with sub-zero and I'm pretty sure this video has them doing two or three with sub-zero

edit: it's actually 4 roundhouses and a HK :D I'm not sure if it's all done on ver.3.1 but my guess is not.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI-OoTD57YI[/youtube]

Bo_DK

Noob
Im pretty sure only 5% of dose can be done on ps3.
It smells like kalliera with some sort of "infinite-juggle" function on or something.
Sure they are cool but what good are they when u cant actually pull them off, unless u got sness lol.

X820

Noob
For your entertaintment..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ltixo5_IDSs&feature=channel_page[/youtube]

Sub-zero's Inf.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jE3TUrXBOw&feature=channel_page[/youtube]

Rep's inf.

8)

S

scheissn

It is possible to do in match, it is rare though, the only ninja that you can really corner someone with is Scorp.
Scheisse said:
Corner RH infinite: Similar to the male ninjas, Raiden has a corner RH infinite that works on Baraka, Jax, Cage, Raiden, Male and Female Ninja

Bo_DK

Noob
X820 said:
For your entertaintment..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ltixo5_IDSs&feature=channel_page[/youtube]

Sub-zero's Inf.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jE3TUrXBOw&feature=channel_page[/youtube]

Rep's inf.

8)
Done on kalliera. Do it on ps3 and you got me convinced...

Bo_DK

Noob
My point is that all vid´s of this stuff is done on kalliera or snes wich both has a vareity of modifying options that allows these juggles to be posible and easy to perform.
I dont see anyone doing any of this stuff on ps3 wich makes me beleave that its not posible to do on ps3.

X820

Noob
Bo_DK said:
My point is that all vid´s of this stuff is done on kalliera or snes wich both has a vareity of modifying options that allows these juggles to be posible and easy to perform.
I dont see anyone doing any of this stuff on ps3 wich makes me beleave that its not posible to do on ps3.
Kaillera is arcade, like PS3.. period.

The reason why you dont see "anyone" do fancy stuff on PS3 has to do with a dying breed, wich exists mainly on Kaillera not PS3.

Besides, the skill level on PS3 overall is not very impressive, so there you go.

Bo_DK

Noob
X820 said:
Bo_DK said:

The reason why you dont see "anyone" do fancy stuff on PS3 has to do with a dying breed, wich exists mainly on Kaillera not PS3.

Besides, the skill level on PS3 overall is not very impressive, so there you go.
Well i disagree with you cause on ps3 u can only play the game as it is and not modify it in any way, you can do that on kalliera, so in my book, thats not arcade. The only thing "arcade" on kalliera is you have to put coins in, wich is brilliant btw.
But i still say ps3 is the closest to the real arcade version.

Kensidj

10 ft Tall Roadblock
the roundhouse juggle doesn't serve much purpose in game because it's too hard to land consistently.

the flashy combos that work for me in-game...as in...against a human opponent are:

kung lao's jp, whiff kick across screen juggles(ask anyone who tries to cross me up)
scorp's corner combo variations(deep jk, ducking lp, ducking lp, standing hp, spear, uppercut)
sub's corner combo variations(deep jk, ducking lp, ducking lp, uppercut)
mileena's corner combo variations(too many to list)
kitana's corner combo " "

and yes it IS possible to land multiple in corner roundhouse's against an opponent online.

X820

Noob
Bo_DK said:
X820 said:
Bo_DK said:

Well i disagree with you cause on ps3 u can only play the game as it is and not modify it in any way, you can do that on kalliera, so in my book, thats not arcade. The only thing "arcade" on kalliera is you have to put coins in, wich is brilliant btw.
But i still say ps3 is the closest to the real arcade version.
On Kaillera without cheats, you play 100% arcade. Besides, there isn't one cheat that will help you land a roundhouse inf.

X820

Noob
Kensidj said:
the roundhouse juggle doesn't serve much purpose in game because it's too hard to land consistently.

the flashy combos that work for me in-game...as in...against a human opponent are:

kung lao's jp, whiff kick across screen juggles(ask anyone who tries to cross me up)
scorp's corner combo variations(deep jk, ducking lp, ducking lp, standing hp, spear, uppercut)
sub's corner combo variations(deep jk, ducking lp, ducking lp, uppercut)
mileena's corner combo variations(too many to list)
kitana's corner combo " "

and yes it IS possible to land multiple in corner roundhouse's against an opponent online.

Same here, a while back when I still played every day for hours and hours I landed 3 RH-kicks, easy!
P2P, against someone with a steady connection.

Kensidj said:
I can't more than two roundhouses on PS3 or Kaillera, so it doesn't make a difference to me. The game speed difference on PS3 fucks up my ability to do any of Reptile's simple combos that I can do on any version of MAME with no cheats (aaHP-HP-HP-JK, aaHP-HP-HK, aaHP-HK, ducking LP-Uppercut). Not sure why, but it doesn't fuck up any of the other simple combos that I use with anyone else.

Kaiba

Noob
Bo_DK said:
I like the way you always refer to snes. :) SNES- the trick is to learn them on the (E) cart, then do them on (U) or (J). There are very few E that can't be done on U/J. And I'm still unsure about that MKII/III Hack version as to what's possible, no one gives me THAT rom. :(

Just ask someone to do them for you on the PS3. You can be the "dummy" character.

Im sure that most of the things done on MAME/Snes usually involve inf time and/or inf health cheats but MAME is arcade. It can be done on PS3 as it is the same version of game.