What's new

Reptile Slide KB combo triggers

I know it's not tournament legal, but I just learned that the Reptile KB (connect amped slide at max range) can be triggered via combo, thought I'd share.
Also works using Rain kick (s4~Slide amped, tight timing), Ermac slam (s4~Slide amped), and Ground Eruption (raw slide amped) and his launcher KB's (s4~Slide amped).

edit: so apparently not starting with a jump in does more damage, weird.

Last edited:

kevkopdx

Noob
While I agree that variations should be opened up, damage like this is stupid and shows that they haven’t balanced the presets let alone customs

Olcadan13

mkx apologist
saw in youtube comments that NRS confirmed each character gets another tourney variation eventually, can anyone else back this up ?

saw in youtube comments that NRS confirmed each character gets another tourney variation eventually, can anyone else back this up ?
This has been stated by Steph on the Kombat Kast explicitly; the game launches with 2 ranked variations, but more will be added over time. They didn't say a word as to when, so we just gotta sit tight.

Does this only work off of 3U2 or is it possible off of 21?
It works from anything that launches, the starter doesn't matter. All that matters is max range s4 canceled into slide for the proper spacing.
Corpse Drop only combos from 3u2 (middle), b11 (close), f24 (close), and b3 (close), however.

Last edited: