What's new

Question Reptile Players, Who Will You Main?

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Grundy: Throws really piss people off.
Hawkgirl: Have a feeling she's stupid fast.
Grundy is for real going to be my troll character at the least. Not only do people get salty when playing grapplers, but they will get salty because it's Solomon fucking Grundy. I can see the hate mail now. :')

G4S MinotaurLord

Wielder of Toxins
Grundy is for real going to be my troll character at the least. Not only do people get salty when playing grapplers, but they will get salty because it's Solomon fucking Grundy. I can see the hate mail now. :')
I have a love affair with grapplers, and may pick him up as well. I was heartbroken when I found out that Lex wasn't a grappler. He's in a mech and does magnetism...I thought he was going to be Iron Tager 2.0. Who knew he'd play more like Testament from GGX2? I don't even particularly like Lex's "dash", as he can't really set up much of anything after the knockdown from it (in the demo) without getting blown up.

I agree with whoever said Catwoman, too. Mobility is a large part of why I like reptile, and she looks like she might be about getting in like that.

It's a shame the closest real "grapplers" we have in MK9 are Cyrax (command grab), Jax (ex moves) and Sheeva (but not particularly).

Reptile Orion

A Fire Will Rise.
Batman, Black Adam, Catwoman, Raven, Sinestro

I tend to stay away from larger characters (Doomsday, Soloman Grundy) but from all the game footage I've seen so far I'm open to learning all of the characters.

Because of Man-Crush reasons, I'm gonna keep myself and Aquaman very tight.
However, this will more than likely end up like mk9 and I'm gonna main everyone at one point lol.

Bumping this thread cause I'm curious who you all have stuck with so far?

I'm still with black Adam., on the side I use Sinestro, arrow, and starting Lobo