What's new

Video/Tutorial - Reptile Reptile - (NO Variations) Max Damage Meterless Combos

Jeffrey Wolf

YouTube: Jeffrey B Wolf
FYI, for the 34 combo, I find 34, Fast Forceball, NJP, walk forward, F31, run, F312, Slide, to be a bit more consistent and it leads to the same damage (i.e. 33%). Uppercut combos are swag though =). Unfortunately, who's ever hitting with 34 to begin with...

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
FYI, for the 34 combo, I find 34, Fast Forceball, NJP, walk forward, F31, run, F312, Slide, to be a bit more consistent and it leads to the same damage (i.e. 33%). Uppercut combos are swag though =). Unfortunately, who's ever hitting with 34 to begin with...
oh yeah most def, i just didn't want to keep repeating the f41 formula lol.

34 is actually a punisher for alot of moves, sub slide, kl spin and so forth. It compliments noxious and nimble so much if you can punish with it, nimble the most.

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
My mk main of all time finally looks nice to me only because of your great combo video, especially with 2 slides and punches in the middle of
combos :)

Flawless victory man

Wam-Zlay

Reptile / Noob
this after all patches? I haven't seen this combo before
34 is his worst starter . Also the 34 gas combos are pretty hard to execute. If you go for 34 punish and miss the timing, you eventually get poked. I don´t think it´s worth using it. I´d always punish with 34 ffb or 12 ffb combo for ~33%, because those are a lot easier.

Syzoth

The last Saurian from Zaterra - Syzoth - Reptile
Only spent 30m last night but couldn't connect the d3 and slide after initial ender slide. Advice?