What's new

Combo Video - Reptile Reptile : Nimble Combos/Setups/Corner Carry

HappyPow

Noob
Here are some Nimble Reptile combos and setups by the always impressive HappyPow. Please read his message and watch his videos below.

Yo I've been doing a new video lately, here it is. It shows pretty much what you can do under Slow Motion, indeed you have several opportunities and I must admit that I'm done to see all my rep buddies going for the same thing no matter what (example : NJP EXDD3 F4 dash F4 dash...) when you can in fact sacrifice some damages (or sometimes do more!) in order to get a setup that can provide you 4% chip on block (or a chance to get another combo) or even an certain advantage by putting your opponent in the corner (same I've seen all kind of stuff to put a guy in the corner... Not good stuff tho.)
I also wanted to show you the max damages you can get from the low and/or the overhead since most of the time, it can kill.
Well if you associate this video with the previous I've done, you have pretty much all the options that you have (combo Wise). You can of course get a all bunch of setups like 123 force ball run OH or Low (Lol KillerXinok) but I'm not going to put them all since the opportunities to get a setup are almost "unlimited". And I mean... You just have to use your Brain(Dead xD Love you man!!).
By the way, I've been reading a lot of things that I do not agree on, call me UnHappyPow.
But if you truly believe that Reptile has more than 7 losing MUs and/or less than 7 winning MUs then I invite you to take a look to my Twitch Channel, Watch me play, chat with me and all : https://www.twitch.tv/happypow

Latest Video :

Previous videos :

Sneakily edited/promoted by the Tortoise

Last edited by a moderator:

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Dude this is too fucking good.

That swag combo at the end when you juggled them over the forceball oh my god

HappyPow

Noob
Dude this is too fucking good.

That swag combo at the end when you juggled them over the forceball oh my god
Haha I live by the Swag, I will always remember "D1 as an anti-air, Block trigger, "I anti-aired" boom Sun grab", that was a godlike convert on reaction of the anti-air. At this moment I understood there is some guys that are meant to play Offline. (That is the real SWAG my man!!)

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Yo I've been doing a new video lately, here it is. It shows pretty much what you can do under Slow Motion, indeed you have several opportunities and I must admit that I'm done to see all my rep buddies going for the same thing no matter what (example : NJP EXDD3 F4 dash F4 dash...) when you can in fact sacrifice some damages (or sometimes do more!) in order to get a setup that can provide you 4% chip on block (or a chance to get another combo) or even an certain advantage by putting your opponent in the corner (same I've seen all kind of stuff to put a guy in the corner... Not good stuff tho.)
I also wanted to show you the max damages you can get from the low and/or the overhead since most of the time, it can kill.
Well if you associate this video with the previous I've done, you have pretty much all the options that you have (combo Wise). You can of course get a all bunch of setups like 123 force ball run OH or Low (Lol KillerXinok) but I'm not going to put them all since the opportunities to get a setup are almost "unlimited". And I mean... You just have to use your Brain(Dead xD Love you man!!).
By the way, I've been reading a lot of things that I do not agree on, call me UnHappyPow.
But if you truly believe that Reptile has more than 7 losing MUs and/or less than 7 winning MUs then I invite you to take a look to my Twitch Channel, Watch me play, chat with me and all : https://www.twitch.tv/happypow

Latest Video :

Previous videos :

You're the only person making me want to play mkx anymore in my spare time. Your videos are awesome and show me bad ass Nimble is. Thanks for the content

Wow I definitely saw some cool things in here. Looking forward to labbing some this week. Good job on that tournament too man! Congrats!