What's new

Reptile Infinite on Shao Kahn (Poll Inside)

Can anyone make it to 100%? (Reptile Inf on Kahn)

• Yes, there is hope.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Someone already made it JERK!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So is this going to be possible??
Hehe, i tried today reptiles aaHPHP inf on Shao Kahn and i got 4 dashes+uppercut.
I know that you ded_ can make more, near to 100%.
Videos please if possible, i try to record my best attempt if i have time for that. :roll:

I apologize if this has happened before... :oops:

Tim Static

Adminerator
Hammerbash V2 said:
So is this going to be possible??
Hehe, i tried today reptiles aaHPHP inf on Shao Kahn and i got 4 dashes+uppercut.
I know that you ded_ can make more, near to 100%.
Videos please if possible, i try to record my best attempt if i have time for that. :roll:

I apologize if this has happened before... :oops:
I can get infinites on him with just about everybody :roll:

Tim Static

Adminerator
Hammerbash V2 said:
Tim Static said:
I can get infinites on him with just about everybody :roll:
Talk about Reptile, how? :D
'

Well, I'm kinda bullshitting you, hehe. On UMK3 for the DS, its very easy to trap Kahn, Motaro or anyother character inthe corner, and just RUN-LP them to death. So I get alot of 28 hits, 99% damage on Kahn :D I know, glitches dont count, back to the topic, lol.

Tim Static said:
Well, I'm kinda bullshitting you, hehe. On UMK3 for the DS, its very easy to trap Kahn, Motaro or anyother character inthe corner, and just RUN-LP them to death. So I get alot of 28 hits, 99% damage on Kahn :D I know, glitches dont count, back to the topic, lol.
Ahh, lol.
Im talking about the classic dashing infinite, i think you already realized that. :lol:

If anyone could do it, I know Ded_ can. I could've sworn I saw a Kung Lao inf. done to Shao Kahn in one of these combo vids.

The only inf. I did to Shao Kahn was with Scorpion in MKII.

Derek

Noob
Have you tried all of the normal inf. variations? such as aaLPLP, aaHP, dash? or aaHPHP, aaHP dash? aaHPHPHP dash? or aaLP, aaHP, dash?

l SuGaR l said:
Have you tried all of the normal inf. variations? such as aaLPLP, aaHP, dash? or aaHPHP, aaHP dash? aaHPHPHP dash? or aaLP, aaHP, dash?
I only tried the aaHPHP to dash. :oops:
Kahn has so strange hitboxes that 3x hp or 2x hp+hp seems to be impossible for me.

TheRagingStorm said:
If anyone could do it, I know Ded_ can. I could've sworn I saw a Kung Lao inf. done to Shao Kahn in one of these combo vids.

The only inf. I did to Shao Kahn was with Scorpion in MKII.
I have done Kung Lao inf on Shao Kahn pretty many times, and thats pretty easy if you can handle that infinite.

l SuGaR l said:
One time I tried that, but Kahn's gotta weigh a ton because he falls down mad quick.

Tim Static

Adminerator
l SuGaR l said:
If you do get it done, I bet its gonna be aaLP,aaHP, dash or possibly aaLP,aaLP, dash.

But yeah, ask ded_. He da man 8)

Tim Static

Adminerator
Hammerbash V2 said:
Tim Static said:
Ahh, lol.
Im talking about the classic dashing infinite, i think you already realized that. :lol:
Yeah, yeah, I know :wink:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
This combo to this day gives me a hard time but can see it being easier on Kahn or Jax since they're easier to juggle.

MKF30 said:
This combo to this day gives me a hard time but can see it being easier on Kahn or Jax since they're easier to juggle.
My top 5 list of juggling goes something like
1. Jax
2. Stryker
3. Liu Kang/Sonya
4. Male Ninjas
5. Sheeva

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Yeah stryker is also a good one.

Sheeva man? :shock: I think she's one of the toughest to juggle IMO the way she falls is weird in mid air IMO

But hey, everyone is different.

dreemernj

Ambassador
MKF30 said:
Yeah stryker is also a good one.

Sheeva man? :shock: I think she's one of the toughest to juggle IMO the way she falls is weird in mid air IMO

But hey, everyone is different.
Her legs go so vertical and her hitbox is in the middle of her sprite so it's like her hitbox as she falls is just a tiny sliver and her legs actually act like a wall to prevent you from hitting her. It's hilarious.