What's new

Reptile infinite inputs

nwo

Noob
I'd start by doing the hp,hp,hp, dash variation on someone like Jax. It's probably the easiest. If you have MAME you can turn on infinite time and infinite energy to practice.

Here's a video I did a few years ago. I don't main Reptile, I barely use him. I practiced like 10-15 minutes at a time, for a couple weeks and I was able to make this video.

I'd start by doing the hp,hp,hp, dash variation on someone like Jax. It's probably the easiest. If you have MAME you can turn on infinite time and infinite energy to practice.

Here's a video I did a few years ago. I don't main Reptile, I barely use him. I practiced like 10-15 minutes at a time, for a couple weeks and I was able to make this video.

Was gonna say, use a stick, as pads suck for UMK3. It's not as hard people think to do this combo.

Mgo

Noob
What infinite are you talking about because you have infinite on Jax/stryker/sub of 3 hp or lp and dash and the infinites on male ninjas/ kano/ sub/ jax/ stryker of hphp, walking hp dash, those are the only infinites, the anothers with hphp dash are combos with ending (not infinite) For those combos you should mix the move into the hps. It can be HP, (HP + BACK), (FORDWARD+LK) after the dash you should repeat in acorrect position not after or before.

I have the dash pretty much down now it's just timing my punches and carrying the juggle on after the 2nd set of how I have trouble with I kind of semi panic and get excited when I see them go to the other side and my Hps connect any tips to make me stop flinching on the pad lol? Really appreciate everyone's help I think I'll have it by my birthday next month also do a lot of people still umk3 I can't help but say it's ton better than mkx it just flows so nicely

do a lot of people still umk3 I can't help but say it's ton better than mkx it just flows so nicely
it was really fun until I found out about the sort of moves you are trying to learn. for me, infinites mean things aren't flowing so nicely, it means the game is broken. I prefer trilogy with 3vs3 so at least each person gets 3 chances. Its my childhood game but without overhead/low mixups I get bored gameplay wise, I just like the look of it

Do you play umk3 psn? I have mkx on ps4 but only play it when I'm at home, anyways staying on topic I've pretty much figured out how to buffer the dash now I just need hell timing my punches correctly if anyone could enlighten me?

nwo

Noob
People cry about infinities, but they do take time to learn, if youre new they take a lot of time. Then the odds of landing it online is greatly less.

Kid's cry for patches now a days for a game that they've been playing for like 3 months, its a joke.

Third week if trying just having trouble Connecting the next set of hps the double hp hp dash combo Any tips or pointers can buffer my dashes 99 % Time apart from hp hp hp dash So any help with that too would be appreciated

I still cannot do this i cant get the timing ight for hp (hp + back) forward low kick its been a month today since i started practicing starting to think you're all robots and im inferior :( haha but im not gonna give up till i can do it watch this space